• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
wow, pendant que je tappais le message pour repondre a ches pour lui demander commet je ferrais pour venir car ca me tentais, mon boss mappel et me dit de recommencer ce vendredi et de travailler all trough the week-end....guess forget me about the tournamen then...

en plus ca fait en sorte que je ne puisse officielement pas venir a la fete a Pat...

Paty

Smash Apprentice
ah no!

Je suis triste, personne que je connais sera là, à part Shih-en! Même Benoit travaille, il va essayer de faire changer son horaire, mais on sait pas encore s'il va pouvoir :(

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Hum ok so no one is going to the tournament? Pas de représentants du Québec :mad: ! Pis demande à tes parents si tu peux venir :mad:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ouin, j'ai peur la. brrr... anyway, jt'en train de checker si y'aurait pas un autre moyen de me rendre la-bas au tournoi. hmm, pis mes parents veulent pas, jleur ai redemandé hier soir.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
*laughs @ Pat's misfortune*

Now listen up pat and listen good, cause your gonna get a lesson onhow to do this...

*ahem*

Saturday the 5th of feb is when im celebrating my b-day (which is on the 3rd) so come all if your in for some fun, good time or just chillin' with friends. Make no appointments with whomesoever on that day peeps, cause its time to...euh...do things together?!?

Anyway, your all invited, except for Reg and Pat....well, maybe Reg, cause he is teh se><ay!!!1!!1shift+1!!!one!11!

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Désolée, mais c'est pas moi qui organise ma journée de fête, c'est Shih-en, alors c'est pas comme si j'organise mal. Moi je demandais à mes amis de venir et s'ils veulent pas c'est pas ma faute :mad:

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
tssss, seems someone is in that <b>period</b> and has been for the longest time too now...

all i said is that i would annonce it cooler.

and to nosh: shut up and be there. Tis all. I dont have anything 18 and over, so everyone can come.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm, mystic, why aren't you inviting pat? if she's not going, I'm not going. *on strike*

paty, it's not that no one wants to go, it's more that nobody can actually go to ur party. :( sorry...

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
i was kidding you ****...but come to think of it now, Bonne is going to be there...she is definetly going to have a fit now...

Paty

Smash Apprentice
ok it didn't sound like a joke...
And what's the problem with Bonnie? It's not like I want to avoid her or don't want to see her :confused:
But if she doesn't want to see me I understand and I will not go.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
****, i said it was a joke, now grow up and shut up. Jeez, i dont understand why i even bother waisting my time with you. Your invited, so if you wanna come now, you come and see me, cause i aint gonna trouble myself more then this now to get you to come. And dont play innocent, you know Bonne doesnt feel comfortable with you around, but its not a reason for you not to come. As much as i value you, i value her a lot as well.

So like i told you once on msn, im not going to go out of my way for other people anymore because it just comes back and bite's me in the ***. If YOU really want to come, then you contact me. END OF STORY.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
]****, i said it was a joke, now grow up and shut up.
I think she got that part, no need to get rude.

Jeez, i dont understand why i even bother waisting my time with you.
She must be thinking the same mystic, and I personnally feel lost in this situation. As a friend, I think you should tell her what's really on your mind since "she's" or anybody even know why you're acting this way. (and not necessarily here)

And dont play innocent, you know Bonne doesnt feel comfortable with you around, but its not a reason for you not to come. As much as i value you, i value her a lot as well.
She said that if Bonnie didn't want to see her, she wouldn't go, because she respects Bonnie. I don't think she was being "innocent".

Honestly, if it's gonna be this tense, I'd rather go give blood like I promessed I would. I don't want to be in any awkward position where people are mad and stuff. I will end this message by saying that if you two don't meet up (I said meet), by yourselves, and talk it thoroughly, I won't go. Sorry, but I don't want to be tippy-toeing between you guys.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
No one ever saked you to be that Chet. Its not liek i cant talk to her. Its more like i get annoyed faster or am just more indefferent when it comes to her. Yeah sure things are more tense, but i have my reasons... and there not the one you thin or everyone else thinks it is. It's along the same lines, but in the end, im trying to prove a point...one that no one, even her, may never realise, but i stand by what im doing and also, i cant deny the fact that i am a little pissed too...

Anyway, like i siad, if she were to come, i wouldnt have any trouble talking to her, it's the "how" though that im not to sure of... but if you don't feel like comming, then im not gonan force you either, cause the thing about me not trying to hard for other peole, doesn't just apply to her, it applys to everyone, including you. You don't want to come? then i'll just pass a quiet miserable birthday by myself, no different from every god **** freaggin' years.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
then i'll just pass a quiet miserable birthday by myself, no different from every god **** freaggin' years.
ce commentaire a pas beaucoup d'influence sur moi lorsque le plus beau souvenir que j'ai de nous avec notre gang, c'est la journée qu'on a passé à ta fête chez toi, pour ensuite aller au laser quest... (ça pis la fête de ben).

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
fine whatever, why wont you guys just mind your businesses....?

when you'll understand the situation, then you can do what you want...but then again, if you did, im not so sure you'd be acting the way you guys are now...so for everyone's sake, just butt out.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok d'abord, moi jdis que t'écoute nosh pis que t'amènes pas tes probs ici alors.

mouais, mon père ne peut pas me payer mon trip à toronto so.. pas de représentants du québec la-bas...

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Did i bring it here or did someone bring it up when there was a misundersdtanding with a joke?? In case your completly oblivious, its teh latter.

Now on to buisiness:

The 5th will be as follow:

-Gaming at my house till sunset
-Eating at a buffet
-2 games of laser quest
- might spend like maybe 20 minutes in a bar but its higly unlikly anyway
-sleep over at woolies house to play some smash and naruto till the mornin'

I now need to know who's in so i can make reservations. Keep in mind that this isnt only my birthday but that of two other of my friends as well, but im the one organising it and such. i dont think theres any restriction you guys need to know about, so thats pretty much it. I'll most probobly start asking whos comming personnaly to you people right after i post this anyway.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I dont mind you comming Jas, as long as you have the money, adn you know that there is little to no smash involed...unless you get teh "sepcial" invites, which i am giving out to Chester....so Chest, pm me, its about that sleep-over thing we've been talking about.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
thats cause in truth, there will be some, for some, and depending at what time you get there. Im planning to play some smash during the day with the people who come over to my house before we go to the super and all that...you can come...as long as you dont decided to go home after the smashing and stick with us for the entire event <_<'

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
You seem to have no idea of the day's planning. Dont give people the wrong idea...There is no returning to my house once i leave it for the party...

Were going to a buffet, then laser shooting, a bar, and to woolies house if you come and vic too will be comming, maybe.

Anyways, thats about it, dont come if your just gonna come to play smash and then leave...it will only dissapoint me further, then teh fact that you guys were already thinking about it... You dont come over to a party just for smashing.

TestRider

Smash Ace
Considering I'm working for 9 hours straight on that day, you can count me out. Why do you insist on going to the Laser thing anyway? Last time it sucked.

Edit for Chet : we're "real" smashers

Oh yeah, the kind of "real" smasher who'd rather go play Initial Crap than smashing with me? Traître.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I personaly dont really care wether or not we go to laser quest or not. Theres notmuch people who want to go or care about it either, but im doing it for the few who like it like Pat (who wouldnt stop asking to go there before my vacation) and Chest (who claims that one of his best memorie with the group was last year trip to laser tagging). That is why were going.

And for jason, the bar thing is the last thing of the evening, so you can leave as we get there if you want. Im not tookeen about the bar either cause i neither drink nor like the ambiance in that place. Its just that the girl celerating her bday with me wants to get plastered for her 20th year.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Je voulais te dire bonne fête sur MSN mais dès que j'ai pesé ENTER pour envoyer mon message té parti offline. Dis pas que je t'ai oublié là!

Top Bottom