• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Friend Finder, post your friend code!

mckenziepiping

Smash Rookie
Well... I see that this site's Friend Finder doesn't work and the alternative, Faux Finder, always hooks you up with someone who lives too far away. I've created this thread for the Greater Montreal Area (Communauté Urbaine) as a repository for Friend Codes. I invite those who would like to have more online opponents to post their Friend Code.

Mine is: 4425-7817-9295

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well... I see that this site's Friend Finder doesn't work and the alternative, Faux Finder, always hooks you up with someone who lives too far away. I've created this thread for the Greater Montreal Area (Communauté Urbaine) as a repository for Friend Codes. I invite those who would like to have more online opponents to post their Friend Code.

Mine is: 4425-7817-9295
Or you know, you can go into the chat we have set-up on MSN.

Just add me on MSN/AIM really if you want to get in contact with the current brawl community.

mckenziepiping

Smash Rookie
Alright well, nobody answered the message I sent to the MSN group... but maybe that's because it's 11:30pm on a Tuesday night lol.

And kr3wman, that's easier said than done. When I moved to Montreal, I left behind my Smash Bros crew which I've not been able to replace since moving here.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Alright well, nobody answered the message I sent to the MSN group... but maybe that's because it's 11:30pm on a Tuesday night lol.

And kr3wman, that's easier said than done. When I moved to Montreal, I left behind my Smash Bros crew which I've not been able to replace since moving here.
Wait what? Holynightmare answered to you on the chat O.o We then thought you went away cause you say anything.

Maybe its a bug or something.

mckenziepiping

Smash Rookie
Really? God dammit... it's probably because I'm on a Mac. It's weird though, when I signed on this morning there were a bunch of messages written in French, although none of them were addressed to me.

drudon

Smash Rookie
hey i play smash bros. alot but im not the best....
is there anyone that wants to play me? (right know)

Mick1332

Smash Rookie
Hey there! Mick, the Gold Angel, is here to kick some *****! Let's get ready to brawl, pal!

Nickname: Mick (Pit)
Friend Code: 3825-3359-2138

See ya in the Brawl World!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Holy, what the hell is going on in that Gif?

And what the hell is wrong with that Portuguese pit?

and why the hell am I posting here?

The letters, THEY'RE BOOOOOLLLLDDD

Top Bottom