• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montgomery Smash Scene II - June 12th *See OP*

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So,... I find myself partnerless. Anyone wanna team for dubz?

Also, to reiterate what Rag has already said, we would appreciate some housing, but it appears that's at a premium.

Ruse

Fox
So,... I find myself partnerless. Anyone wanna team for dubz?

Also, to reiterate what Rag has already said, we would appreciate some housing, but it appears that's at a premium.
True. Let's just drive there early Saturday and drive back that night. Not a huge deal. I'll drive if necessary.. I do have a van and whatnot.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm kinda debating if im going to this or not. But i might go if ruse drives and we all can split gas.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be going to this. Attendance doesn't look too hot for a 3 hour drive. Especially since Waba is holding a tourney the same day and it's 10 minutes away. I'm still debating, though.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
whatttttttttttt

I wanted to go because rag was going. And I was hoping to watch billy's brawl sheik for tips.

Rag/Ruse should go anyways.

bigman40

Smash Master
Billy, if you don't go to this, then I'm not going. I'm just going to follow you since I want to play some new people this weekend.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Smh, guys.

If attendance is an issue, then how about I see if I can reschedule this to the week this week?

EDIT: June 12th. How about that?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
just talked to elev8 he said he can't make it either if its postponed
Yeah, with me having a girlfriend, i can't be going to tournaments every weekend. I'm going to the waba monthly on the 19th, so if this is pushed back to the 12th, then i won't be able to make it :(

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
If you're able to make it this weekend, then you need to post. We need some kind of head count, so we can make sure this isn't going to be whack...

Right now I know:
Myself
Nice1
Serin
Shaslam
Bham (i think)
WHO THE F@CK ELSE?!?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I love how when serin said More hype like 6 people bailed out :p.I still have stuff in GA i have to pickup this weekend

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Tourney attendance. I really would like to see the AL players again, but low tourney attendance and a 3 hour drive is not very appealing.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah im coming.
im not coming if its rescheduled.

i need to cut down on tourney attendance until i get better.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, Ruse, you can come to Mobile on Sat. and we can go from there? That'd be you, Rag, Jin, and me.

I'll ask M3T if he's gonna go, but I'm fairly sure it's a no.

That's four from Mobile/Pensacola and I dunno who else you've got.

Also, doubtful that I'd make it on a reschedule.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Okay, Ruse, you can come to Mobile on Sat. and we can go from there? That'd be you, Rag, Jin, and me.

I'll ask M3T if he's gonna go, but I'm fairly sure it's a no.

That's four from Mobile/Pensacola and I dunno who else you've got.

Also, doubtful that I'd make it on a reschedule.
I'm not coming if the attendance is going to be low. Its has to be at least 15 to 20 for brawl and like 10 for melee.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't think I'm coming to this. Sorry George, maybe we'll team some other time.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
hey serin did you put up any flyer around montgomery?
My printer got ****ed up, so no :L

EDIT: Not gonna reschedule. If you come just come.

@Ragnarock - If you and your posse come we should be able to make 15-20 <_<

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm gonna see if I can move this to the 12th of June. Seems like this weekend is a bad time anyhow.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I agree with Ryker. I was really hyped for this tournament and I was ready to go today.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nah dont worry about it man. Paying for the venue twice isn't going to make your wallet very happy.
Settle for the 12th if you're not worried about Elev8 not showing up. But if you care like I do, I'd just reschedule it until July something.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The venue fee for the MSSIII will be $5; People have too many issues with a $10 venue fee x_x

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah dont worry about it man. Paying for the venue twice isn't going to make your wallet very happy.
Settle for the 12th if you're not worried about Elev8 not showing up. But if you care like I do, I'd just reschedule it until July something.
This x 10

I'll do my best to make it on a reschedule.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Where'd you get that rule set? The fox forums?
Poke neutral, corn cp, and mute city banned?

Usually its either poke neutral, corn cp, and mute cp OR poke cp, corp ban, mute ban.

Top Bottom