• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

momentum canceling

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightvash

Smash Cadet
so I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what move you do to cancel your momentum. if you just DI it correctly, any move will work. the only time it matters is when your DI fails and you go more horizontal then up. then you should do bair or airdodge. I've just been in training mode trying to survive smashes lol so I was testing what works best and that's what I found. also I find it a lot quicker to spam A for your aerial anyway instead of using the C stick. this may or may not be news to some of you, but just thought I'd share.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, we know all moves provide the same amount of momentum cancel. The reason it's important to use your fastest aerial is so you can jump as soon as possible, which greatly improves your chance of survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom