• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moment Of Clarity

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This is for all of those ppl whom think that we have beef with killer fleet or have heard other bad rumors about D.A it needs to stop. Because this weekend i have had my ears to the streets and i have heard **** about us that i dont like, which in conclusion i have heard that there is rumors about us having beef with killer fleet and ohter false nonsense. This **** needs to stop. and i also noticed certain ppl have been saying **** for ppl to not attend our smash gathers for some weird reason those ppl know whom they are. This nonsense needs to stop we are just trying to have fun like everyone else hold tounreis for the community like everyone else so new york can have consistant smash training. Whom every wants us to stop holding tounreys to help pthe smash community grow and help new yorks smash scence alive post here if thye honestly want us to stop and tell us this. and for those whom want us to continue post the support so we dont have to be wasting our time hosting tounreis so everyone can have a good time. This B.S has to stop, so post up everyone the fate of DA even hosting events for new york lies in the smash community hands.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
WTF, we had beef??? since when lol. wes, although its not a big deal, we gotta talk about this.

whoever is tryin to make bad blood between KF and DA its not happening. we're all madd cool wit each other and we dont have beef wit each other for anything we do. this includes smash events. whoever is spreading ****, stop, its not cool.

Top Bottom