• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mofo's Ness is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAer

Smash Cadet
that depends the matches, i still idolize Mofo because i just saw 1 vid, but then i watched lots of Simna vids because i wanted to learn stuff since Simna has like 100 vids, but now i hate Simna because he didnt replied to me over pm msgs, and i lost a friendly tournament -_-

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
that depends the matches, i still idolize Mofo because i just saw 1 vid, but then i watched lots of Simna vids because i wanted to learn stuff since Simna has like 100 vids, but now i hate Simna because he didnt replied to me over pm msgs, and i lost a friendly tournament -_-
Smashboards.com said:
Welcome, Simna ibn Sind.
You last visited: Today at 04:22 PM
Your Notifications: 210
Sorry I get a lot of PMs

xAer

Smash Cadet
nah its ok, np, i just needed some advises, of course i can just watch videos, but its always way better when the maker (or player) of the videos is telling you what to do ;).

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
There's a video of a faster ness than the mofo vs pc video, though it's kind of sloppy in parts...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=amak4yIAPvw

obviously there hasn't been a video of mofo in 1000000000 years so comparing is kinda dumb.

Anyways, it's kinda funny that people are like "mofo who?" now; when I joined mofo fanboyism was still somewhat widespread.

He was also famous for this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIyYMVuxSUk

which was considered godly technical back in the day (which wasn't all that long ago >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom