• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mofo's Ness is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
/Fanboyism

But seriously i watched him play last saturday and just everything he did was just idk perfect... he did so many things that seemed just self-explanatory

Ness mains... be like Mofo <_<

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
This man speaks the truth!! Everyone reading this should not only idolize, but aspire to be as mofo is! Perfection is now law!

Levitas

the moon
Gimme a pic of him so I can get his haircut/dye my hair to the same color. It might boost my Ness's skills.

And he still exists?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Simna is better than Mofo nowadays, in my opinion. Mofo would be better if he was still playing Melee seriously.

Mofo is still who all Ness's should emulate. Simna is un-imitatable.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Mofo still plays Melee?
He was at esticle, so yeah. :p

There seriously needs to be more Ness players who actually use his speed. I've only played against 3 who were impressively fast. (as in, perfect djc, lcancel, etc) There's probably more out there, though.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
lol

EDIT: this topic i definitely breaking a clear rule of SWF, but i would look like such a douche if i locked this...and mofo deserves more credit than he gets so i'll leave this topic alone

also lol: any fights over me and mofo regarding whatever will be allowed to continue until i think they get too heated(which probably wont happen...these are the Ness boards) at which time i probably will just lock the topic

Levitas

the moon
Lol^ you haven't read any of our topics. Any time we tell someone to watch vids of Ness, we still point them at those two vids of Mofo's Ness from whenever that was. That's a fair share of credit for someone as inactive as him.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Like I said, i would have recorded at esticle if my vcr didn't break. :(
T.T

And I wish mofo would post just like once and tell us all of his secrets. None of the people who are good with Ness post at all (Simna, Mow, Mofo). Srsly.

I do like how he used doc's pills to recover vs. pc chris.

And has anyone noticed that Mow's Ness, Simna's Ness, and Mofo's Ness have vastly different styles?

Levitas

the moon
Whenever I see simna's Ness, I think of a ****** poking a pro wrestler with a stick then running away. It's really funny if you watch it like that.

But yeah, everyone has a different Ness. It's like he's the opposite of Falco or something.

BTW, all falcos look pretty much the same, except Dope. Dope tends to dair where everyone else would utilt, shine, or jab.

D

Deleted member

mofo and I learned ness from each other ages ago, and we play very similarly. simna is something else entirely.

it's all backwards actually, I have good mindgames and speed and spacing, and my ground game is only ok. I just dislike the risks that come from being in the air w/ a character that has no range, so I stay grounded a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom