• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hm, well as we were at JRs two weeks ago, there was mention of inviting everyone (including merced) back to his place one last time this weekend (couldnt do it last weekend because of the fight) because he and foy were gonna leave right before thanksgiving. IM assuming word never got out, and een jr forgot that he mentioned it (im 95% that he was t here when we were talking about it) so I doubt that we can even get this thing going, but would still like to. . . . .

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
no, i know, I was just updating those (if any) who were curious of this weekend. I know you doing yo thang!
If we did manage to get ppl to come this friday, would you be able to come too, andre?

EDIT: is my sig coming in? I dont see it, it's amazing, and I would like to spread the word. which is bird, btw.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we're gonna get off on leftover turkey

i'm betting we'll have hella leftovers the day after so u guys can prob get off on some leftover ham or some of my advanced bowel movements

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm seriously in the mood to play. I might just skip the concert I'm supposed to go to tonight so that I can stay longer... although the alternate concert i'd have to go to instead sucks **** lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . . no comment. . . .

and wtf? does ham come in white AND dark meat? I dont THINK so

and I guess there'll be no smashthing at jr's this weekend. . . .sad face

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I think I learned the peach matchup at Andre's today. Or at least, I'm way better at it. I still get ***** by super aggressive falcos though (in other words, good falcos lol). My ICs game has improved slightly, but **** you're too good Chok. Either way, can't wait for the Thanksgiving smashfest. It's gonna be Legito

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nick next time we play i'll go falco a lot more, just remind me. your puff did get better haha, keep practicing with those other random characters too so ur tech skill can improve. ur puff's spacing is getting better, honestly that's all she is lol (and hard punishment from grabs or rests...)

i really like how you approach sometimes with dash dance and then quickly jump back and bair when ur facing away, its really hard to avoid

nick some day u'll learn that puff ***** falco lol, u just have to be able to hit him off the stage then he'll die, watch hungrybox videos to learn the matchup. he rapessss spacies for life

adaias is getting way better with marth/fox, his learning ability reminds me of jackson

confirmed for black friday:
kim
spenser
adaias
nick
kenny?
macd?
hopefully dotey

kenny can u put it in the thread title in case someone pops in saying they want to come to modesto

wow yesterday was too good. Gettin off with fox, marth and sometimes sheik. Creative sheik gimps are fun. Well, I got to where I wanted which was making my fox better than my marth. Nick's gotten better with puff and fox. It's that jigglypuff reading rainbow.

The Modesto Improvement Drive isn't quite dead yet. Hopefully I'll have another jump in improvement by next week's smashfest.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey, is it fine if Su or Kaushik go to your house next friday? I don't know if they can or even if they want to (preet definitely won't), but i'll invite them anyway if it's fine with you. Gotta get enough people for at least an 8 man bracket, lol.

If no one else can, I can give you a ride kenny. You have to bring that cat though.

And yeah, i've gotta watch some hungrybox vids. Same as ever though, I just need to get better at using rest. I've almost completely stopped using it as an option which is something a puff player should never do. And yeah, developing some tech skill would help too. :D

Edit: Yeah good stuff yesterday Andre/Suuwo. Suuwo's gotten way better. Dude, those sheik gimps were freaking legit. Kudos

Top Bottom