• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

MacD

Banned via Administration
smash with me on friday??? idk yet.. i might be at the hotel for genesis on friday
um so there is thing called registration and team pools on friday so some/most people will probably be doing that

yesterday i had like 3 different housing options pop up, turns out my partner did something right and found me housing, except he forgot to tell me

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
hey JR when should me and chris come down??? im thinking the 7th adn + when the hell do i have to pick that one falcon main up. i think thats sort of a big deal.

Miztik

Smash Master
hey jr/richard what are you housing plans for genesis? if you get a hotel room how many do you have in it?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
JR i wanna roll with u guys too

i will have 1 or 2 brawl people too...

i'll either roll with u guys or nick's crew

i just wanna know whats up

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
i dont know guys ll let you know by 2maro. i know we have 1 hotel room for like 8 people -_- im willing to sneek in as meany homeless meashers as i can get a way with so just call jr up to get a heaid count.

Miztik

Smash Master
Ill call Jr tomorrow if i cant talk to him on aim tonight.

but would you be able to get 3 of us in your room richard

its me, choknater, and suuwo we'll help with the room cost and make it cheaper for everyone

=)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i hope everything works out hehe

so my car is most likely

miztik - forsure
suuwo - im pretty sure
kim - gonna find out if hes going for sure, hes not doing anything else this weekend tho
park - gonna find out if hes going

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah im going with you andre, ill talk to you later about what time i should go to your house tomorrow

SHOTGUN!!!

haha jk

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
*****es don't know bout my smash minivan

it's too legita

all classical all dai son

get the orgasmic experience of chopin and ****

Miztik

Smash Master
nick your not even riding with us

and your minivan is not legit

your gunna be late or soemthing on one of the days that is not legit

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Where the hell has kenny been? also, is he going?

I wish I could go to genesis, I'm sooo excited about it! I expect everyone from bmc to get footage

and is jeff playing darkrain?

and I would love to see brandon (or anyone else from modesto) make it out of pools

I wish I could go to genesis, I'm sooo excited about it! I expect everyone from bmc to get footage

and is jeff playing darkrain?

and I would love to see brandon (or anyone else from modesto) make it out of pools
I was told that Kenny was with some military friends or something like that. Genesis: All about INTENSE POOL MATCHES.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm gonna watch so many genesis sets when they're posted...

-Armada vs. M2k
-Zhu vs. M2k
-Armada vs. Mango
-Scar/Darc vs. M2k/JMan (winners finals)
-Lots of other sets that I didn't get to see

MacD

Banned via Administration
technically 3 people from modesto made it out of pools if you wanna count me

and i approve of genesis 2 being all melee

xelic was saying how this tourny sucked (set ups) and so does cali

but they might come back if it was melee only

i remember hearing the rumors of a genesis 2, it'd be like mango juice only even more legit, that'll be the best tourny ever if it happens

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
mmm i would go to that most likely.
on a completely related note, i wanted to smash today but nobody from the crew wanted to play
/wrists

Miztik

Smash Master
hell yeah we count you macd so that makes 4 taht made it out of pools (suuwo) made brawl brackets

yeah the set up situation was pretty bad 32 tvs was not cool (most brought by melee ppl) but we could've used alot more for friendlies etc

hell yeah we count you macd so that makes 4 taht made it out of pools (suuwo) made brawl brackets

yeah the set up situation was pretty bad 32 tvs was not cool (most brought by melee ppl) but we could've used alot more for friendlies etc
Yeah so little tvs. I didn't like waiting in a line just to play once or twice before getting out for both melee and brawl. I really wanted to play more friendlies.

Edit: I would be alright with a melee only Genesis 2 seeing how I got out of playing my brawl matches just to watch the awesome semis and finals for melee

Top Bottom