• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

I think my post count is too low, time to step it up. Anyone play on pokemon showdown? Let's play some seriouslies with my all gen 4 teams (gen 4 pokemon are the most OP)

Here's a picture of me as suuwowoodo. I wonder if I can get a skin like this on project M to get some of that pokemon vs dbz theme going.

Wait people actually don't sue because of that rule? now rly people forfeit the chance of getting money over that? It's like I'm in 7th grade all over again.

Yo Nick, I ended up splitting top two. Tin **** and I got an ulti tsukuyomi. awye, two wins in a month. Idk why I stopped playing for like three months, winning is fun.

LOL, that picture's golden. Cheesecake Xangos, OF THE FUTURE - CREAMY.

Nick, the YCS in norcal is going to be San Mateo. Someone did some legita venue searching through all of norcal and found out where the event was going to be hosted. Time for me to train up for this one, I want to attend it. California tournaments are always like 1-2k people big though so **** trying to top 32 out of 2000 people. It's all the way in October though so that's a lot of time.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i almost sent a message to spenser on facebook but realized that would be very silly

broski, i'm wondering what's up with you and life. i've got the random urge to check in with a bunch of my college friends

Top Bottom