• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man no wonder sakurai included tripping... he's trying to take the fault away from the players when it comes to dirty destruction. what a nice guy

what kind of title is this?

Only the best is good enough!

Can you figure out how to unlock this one?

I'm against all the new changes and stuff, but that trophy alert made me laugh. I'm pretty sure what the conditions are :yeahboi:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The years teach much which the days never knew...

Been a member for 10 years. Are you older and wiser now?

Tempus Fugit

Been a member for 5 years. Time sure flies!

Mic_128 is proud of you!

You have accumulated 25000 posts. You might catch up to Mic one day...

You could have written a novel by now

You have accumulated 10000 posts. Take a break!

Never at a loss for words

You accumulated 5000 posts. Hopefully they weren't all spam!

normal ice~

Smash Cadet
kirbyraeg vs bizzarro flame

kirby vs ganon

bottomless sucking vs limitless j***ing

hmmm

puttin $5 on normal ice in this matchup

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I watched the offline warrior video. Overall I was interested, but I did note a few things.

The pays where you were just talking were fine and interesting, but I never cared for the parts where newtype was talking to you. The were obviously scripted and felt very stiff. Also it was always some sort of insult or negative comment. Plus using the word gay, although for many is acceptable, it will turn people off and is more unprofessional than even the word ****.

That's it for now. I look forward to the next video

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I watched the offline warrior video. Overall I was interested, but I did note a few things.

The pays where you were just talking were fine and interesting, but I never cared for the parts where newtype was talking to you. The were obviously scripted and felt very stiff. Also it was always some sort of insult or negative comment. Plus using the word gay, although for many is acceptable, it will turn people off and is more unprofessional than even the word ****.

That's it for now. I look forward to the next video
Thanks for the input. Pretty much everyone who's talked to me about it has said the same things so you aren't alone haha. We're cutting that stuff out of future videos

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
on the next episode maybe comment on the match

also just lemme know if you wanna do another recording session

overall i enjoyed the episode a lot

but i still gotta make that thumbnail piece haha

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I forgot about the artwork you were doing. I should have you talk in an episode soon too. I'm sure everyone's wondering how you manage to post 100 times a day lololol

I am going to comment on future matches, although for the next episode I'm probably just gonna talk about various things going on in the smash community right now that are worth checking out. I'll be talking about the results of Winter Brawl (which is this weekend) and some other recent stuff (Genesis 3 being canceled).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah nice nice ok hehe

yeah it's pretty nice how you just talk about other things while the smash matches are going on. very reminiscent of max. max is too good, u should message him or something.

Top Bottom