• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hellz yeah

i remember telling pp that el cancel was the sickest name ever.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I always thought it was the art of purposely making posts so absurd, but yet, im such a way that people believe that you believe what you are saying and respond accordingly by saying how much of a noob/*******/idiot you are for making those claims
How good you are at trolling is dependent/measured by how many people respond.
The more renowned the player responding=the more "troll points" you receive

GSUB

Smash Lord
I always thought it was the art of purposely making posts so absurd, but yet, im such a way that people believe that you believe what you are saying and respond accordingly by saying how much of a noob/*******/idiot you are for making those claims
Wooooow, you're so ********.
That isn't trolling at all.
Trolling is when you're just really mean to people over the internet.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Wooooow, you're so ********.
That isn't trolling at all.
Trolling is when you're just really mean to people over the internet.
nope

and i'm guessing if i had gone into an explanation here you would've claimed that your post was a troll attempt

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, that shows how awful my troll-dar is. . . .
believed your post too, gsub
and good stuff, pocky
thanks for summarizing my post into 6 words, spense =D

edit; o yea, and im not coming over tmw, joony. . . school let me know that I wouldnt have time to play friday

edit2: and good **** PP, I caught and enjoyed the matches too, especially the falcon ditto MM you had with Mike
You sure own that ftilt, regardless of your char

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well, that shows how awful my troll-dar is. . . .
believed your post too, gsub
and good stuff, pocky
thanks for summarizing my post into 6 words, spense =D

edit; o yea, and im not coming over tmw, joony. . . school let me know that I wouldnt have time to play friday

edit2: and good **** PP, I caught and enjoyed the matches too, especially the falcon ditto MM you had with Mike
You sure own that ftilt, regardless of your char
goddammit guys dont you understand?
we ar all not understandingn the meaning of troll. . . .
he does not mean to harm any of us. . .the troll waits, ity wonders, for a friend . . . .and you know, guys, . . .i might be his friend. . . . . cause trolls are people too, they have feelings too, they jus wanna drink and party liker the rrest of us. dont hate. . .dont discriminate. or you mighyt meet your fate too soon , too late. . . .

what im tyrying to say is. . . .beleive, yuou take the good, you take the bad, adnd all together, there you have, my opening statement, . . . .. . sit boo boo, sit!!!

good dog

GOOOD AMMMMM YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MILKHAKE PERSON WHO ISNT REALLY MAKE OUT OF DAIRY PRODUICTS!!!!!!!. . . .I WILL DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!~
JPeGImage, i've read all your comments and i still don't know what trolling is.
what is trolling?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
NICK, DON'T BE A HOMO FLAKE **** AND COME OVER TO SMASH

oh yeah... and... CHECK ****ING SMASHBOARDS

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
so Lumpy's AIM status said he liked sausage splitting his buns if you know what I mean...

is that what Modesto does nowadays?!?!

:urg:

-Connor

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
orly? it's going to happen?
'well see =)

no, but really. if Im going to jr's tmw I need to read hella today
plus, you dont want to see me like this, I look/feel like **** atm. Might try going back to sleep

edit@zoap: I know, right? That's what ive been trying to tell these modesto noobs all da tiem

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
NICK, DON'T BE A HOMO FLAKE **** AND COME OVER TO SMASH

oh yeah... and... CHECK ****ING SMASHBOARDS
Lol, sry. I actually ended up getting called out to work yesterday. Apparently my hours are gonna get tripled though which means I'll actually have money to drive to smash tournaments. Thanks to that I'll probably be able to go to ownapalooza 3

And we should definitely smash before the UCM tourney. You guys free today/tmw? Snorlax is more ripped than you

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am available on the day of ownapalooza 3, but i will only get out of church at 11 in the morning so id have to miss doubles

fine with me though, i dont really have a solid teammate anyway

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i am available on the day of ownapalooza 3, but i will only get out of church at 11 in the morning so id have to miss doubles

fine with me though, i dont really have a solid teammate anyway
you forgot about me

even though we've never teamed before in tournament

AND CHOKALAIT

Top Bottom