• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
jamie ill MM you

Marth vs Yoshi neutrals only

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars

rasec1

Smash Apprentice
he was a white nerd looking dude but i dont kno his name... choknasty u up for sum online???

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea i put it in my phone

haha yea anthony i can write 500 word essays in like 20 minutes if i know what im gonna write

i get A's on em too

writing hella last minute essays in high school paid off

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yup anthony i know youre always jk haha

yup michael jacksons too good

and yea haha 500 word is nothin, its the quality that matters, i think i can get an A in this class if i do everything well from now on

rasec1

Smash Apprentice
i got u its cool... i like to talk **** too hahaha... keep me posted tho guys

Miztik

Smash Master
the worst grade ive ever gotten on an essay was like a b because my works cited was wrong...

yea 500 word essays are cake

also i think black micheal jackson is too good

the other one was john legend

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you guys are double posting constantly...
like... wow...
go on aim or something.
i was playin' mike for like 2 hours and i just had to read like 26 pages to catch up on whether or not we're supposed to hate the new guy. lmao
i guess we don't... it was gonna be fun too.

stop double posting or i'll desperately search for a mod who cares about the modesto thread.
LMAO

EDIT: jamie should hold tourneys in yo****own so we can have a time to smash that isn't completely last minute

edit 2: lol they censored yoshi town HAHA

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i did mine. it felt like a c. it was one of those -this isnt going good but i dont want to start completely over and end up writing the same thing over anyway- essays

Miztik

Smash Master
lmao kenny you'll probally get banned for getting a mod to look at this thread lol

also we should try the whole smashing/family guy thing today yesterday after i posted you should *** (gigidy) i fell asleep lol

but today you should ill be up and like we should play and then have mike pick us up from my house to go keiths and smash more or smash if we hadnt already lol

but thats if you/mike want to play today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom