• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey i coming to modesto this weekend(not like it means much)

anyone wanna smash

also saturday, i THINK! i can have a smashfest at my house, cuz my mom will be in sac till monday, and my grandma will in LA, so all of saturday and partially sunday.

if anyone wants smash, feel free to come

but call me before u do

the bad thing is

i have nooo TV's what so ever

i mean its something small anyway so thats all cool

idk but yea

ill be there thursday around 6, so.........from then to sunday nite im down to play with anyone at this point :)

Park0o

Smash Ace
BRANDON IS GOING TO BE HERE FOR LIKE 6,000 DYAZ!?!?!??!?!!? HELLA YEAYUHsssZszsZSzszszs
BRANDON IS GOING TO BE HERE FOR LIKE 6,000 DYAZ!?!?!??!?!!? HELLA YEAYUHsssZszsZSzszszs

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
SPAM IS PARK....! yea SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....! SPAM IS PARK....!

SpAM IS KRAP!

Miztik

Smash Master
sorry andre but i cant go brawl your face this friday my dad needs my help for something this weekend idk but he's picking me up friday after class at 12

next friday should be good for me

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey jamie, ill go over there when i get there, i shouldnt get back to late

jr and mike(dark mike) mite come over friday or saturday, if anyone wants to get whooped by them feel free.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ill play melee if an occasion happens such as brandon coming home and inviting jr and mike LOL

i did well on them last time i played them, so it should be fun

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
good1, dick.

in other news...
i really want somebody to grasp this.

in order to properly conceive the idea of a tenth dimension,
we have to imagine all the possible branches of all the possible time lines of all the possible universes and visualize it all as a single point in the tenth dimension.

that's almost directly quoted from a video explaining dimensions 0 to 10.

if you can understand what i've said here after watching the two part video i favorited to my youtube account, congratulations, you have an open mind of great understanding.

now... if you can understand all what i said without watching any videos and only by reading it directly, we need to chit chat so that i can have an entire conversation without censoring my brain.

any questions that i may give half a shit about?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good1, dick.

in other news...

we have to imagine all the possible branches of all the possible time lines of all the possible universes and visualize it all as a single point in the tenth dimension.

if you can understand what i've said here after watching the two part video i favorited to my youtube account, congratulations, you have an open mind of great understanding.

now... if you can understand all what i said without watching any videos and only by reading it directly, we need to chit chat so that i can have an entire conversation without censoring my brain.

i actually saw that video and it was explained quite well

lots of string theory stuff in there, but i'm not that knowledgable on it

all i know is that gravity bends dimensions

which is 2 good

kirby's mouth son

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
what if you could see things that werent really there but if you touched them they became real cuz u were actually picking money up off the ground from a notehr dimension

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
good1, dick.

in other news...

if you can understand what I've said here after watching the two part video i favorite to my youtube account, congratulations, you have an open mind of great understanding.

I understand what it means, I cannot quite grasp the concept. To actually understand the what it means conceive the tenth dimension, to truly understand it, is perplexing on a level that I may never face. I may be a bit more understanding after I watch the videos, which I will do soon. But yes, I understand your post, just not the whole concept, as I have no othe info to go off of

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
basically u have a d!ck

and then another d!ck perpendicular to it

then another d!ck perpendicular to those d!cks

and then since u cant have another perpendicular d!ck, u have to use another d!ck to alter the forms of the other d!cks in any way possible

then if u combine all those d!cks into 1 d!ck, u can make a line out of these new breeds of d!cks, kinda like an army of d!cks

then make another line of d!cks perpendicular to that line, and another line of d!cks perpendicular to that (we're at the 7th dimension of d!cks already)

then combine all those d!cks somehow into one

then make a line of those (8th) then another line of perpendicular d!cks (9th) then another line of perpendicular d!cks (10th)

basically it's a cycle but i doubt you can conceptually even go past the 10th dimention of d!cks (hell its hard for me to grasp a 5th)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
um... andre... wow...
i think you probably have an overactive sex drive.
but that's a bit personal.

on a more pub(L)ic note,
i understand a lot of the 10 dimensions theory.
i don't like what i have heard about string theory though.
and maybe it's that i can't grasp it, but i think the way it was explained to me was bullshit.
so as of now, fuck string theory. (subject to change)

edit: dick army FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom