• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
quick announcement, for everyone that cares I have switched my main to doc

Simply because I can no longer ignore the fact mario is bad, and good matches today replicate/bb/qwak if any of u r reading this

Woops wrong thread lol

Miztik

Smash Master
doc is a great idea! i mean who needs good characters when u can have doc

brandon i kno what ur thinkin u made doc good off of 2years practice haha ;)

im jst messin shroomed

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
quick announcement, for everyone that cares I have switched my main to doc

Simply because I can no longer ignore the fact mario is bad, and good matches today replicate/bb/qwak if any of u r reading this

Woops wrong thread lol
yo shroomed its honestly gonna be the same(matchup wise) i mean yea ur gonna have some benefits by switching...but pretty much everything mario doesnt have doc has, and everything doc doesnt have mario has, i mean ive always seen differences but not enough to say which is better, its all how u make and really. i dunno wut its called but doc has the longest time to snap out of it after getting hit(i wanna say recovery, but everyone assumes its going back onto the ledge)

but u gotta not think so much about marios/docs weaknesses more of there advantages, being a doc player(pfft like i have experience) i get countered ALOT and ill even say"yea this matchup is broken" but i still think i could win the match cuz its not really the character is the guy controlling it(im dumb)jus gotta play more ppl i think, cuz im sure u know enough about the matchup, ppl tendencies are different. ur still too good regardless if u switch or not lol

i apoligize shroomed if i said anything that offended u

also good luck with the doc/mario situation i hope everything works out

im a noob

this prolly the longest post ive posted in a while(something thats more than a few sentences)

EDIT: Shroomed if u go smash with Modesto someday(which is i think is doubtful cuz ima ****) lemme go with u plz, cuz i wanna go home and chill for a bit........i got gas....i hope i have gas...lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol I'm just switching cuz I do better with doc then mario in like every match

If I play someone with mario and then with doc, 9 times out of 10 I do better with doc so I might as well.

And don't worry u didntsay anything waffles lol, but Modesto is like an hour away so if I went I'd want to either stay the night or at least go early so I have all day to smash

I'm free Wednesday if sum1 wants to smash lemme no, and if San jose is close to Modesto I'd swing by gaara, that's if Modesto is even doing anything

replicate

Smash Lord
hahah yeah I'm fairly certain you can jump out of it almost all the time
from playing riptide who mains doc plus shroomed yesterday, I only got like one upair, so it was probably just cause he messed up

I don't know about the haze-shroomed matchup
he'd probably **** you with tech skill

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...as much as i hate to do this but Mike is right he would destroy you....

he's very good..

and btw after today this post never happened hahaha..

Shroomed

Smash Master
Well hey the only way to get better is to lose to good ppl a lot (at least 4 me it was)

I must've lost a thousand times to my friends jose the cheese king gerudo etc, but if I didn't keep losing to them and practicing, I wudnt be where I am now (still horrible but not ****tty)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Well hey the only way to get better is to lose to good ppl a lot (at least 4 me it was)

I must've lost a thousand times to my friends jose the cheese king gerudo etc, but if I didn't keep losing to them and practicing, I wudnt be where I am now (still horrible but not ****tty)
usotsuki

losing to zhu a lot doesn't make me better

mikehaze u noob come to norcal so we can play

replicate

Smash Lord
hey hydrokirby let's set up something big this weekend
like friday/saturday, just a big-*** smashfest or something

plus I want to play you/everybody on thursday (busy tomorrow most likely)

Miharu

Smash Hero
hey hydrokirby let's set up something big this weekend
like friday/saturday, just a big-*** smashfest or something

plus I want to play you/everybody on thursday (busy tomorrow most likely)
aww

it's frozenserpent's brithday this weekend (some ganon scrub), so i'm going up to visit him in berkeley because he's taking classes there with a couple of friends up there

maybe next week :o

plus some got some **** to take care of friday morning

although thursday night might be free; we'll see about it. we'd need someone's house though or another suitable venue lol

hmm now that i think of it, if we do it at someone's house that's close enough to a bart station (say friday), i can go there, and just bart over to berkeley the next morning

need a house first tho

Miharu

Smash Hero
no idea yet

friday night would actually work out really nicely for me though

thursday a bit more iffy since i have something friday morning; up to you guys though

replicate

Smash Lord
thursday night might be good. . . .?

maybe we can talk quak into hosting (plus that way it's close to me, too)

thursday morning/afternoon I have to help out around my friend's house, and after that he wants to hang out with his friends, which I think I'll pass on
tonight we watched a movie and it was me and 2 couples, so that was pretty awkward :/

EDIT: friday night would work good, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom