• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moderation (or the lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I ever double post on accident, I'm just gonna edit my 2nd post to teasing him, and save myself some infraction points.
That's facepalm-worthy.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Mods here can be pretty bias. I've seen well known Smashers make rude remarks and they don't even get warnings. <_<
You know we can't read every single post on the board and we may skip some posts. just report them if you think it deserves a warning.

Note that you may be totally mistaken and could waste our precious time.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Yea they are doing their Jobs. The Light house is in Disarray. Plus Advertising for some reason is at a all time high.
It's funny that you of all people post this.

And once you guys stop crying about E3, the room might be readable again.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Relaxed?

I got an infraction for that, my sig was longer than my post. Though I know what you mean about the Brawl boards, I've always been thinking about applying for moderation for that place due to the amount of time I actually spend on SWF, but I think it's like The Back Room, you only get invited or something.
don't worry about osco's signature violations, he gave one to chesterr01 who is also a mod.
Global Rules said:
9. Signature Rules
Remember, no more than 8 lines maximum in a signature (about 125 pixels) and no images wider than 550px -- and watch the filesizes of images. Large images will be removed! Any signatures longer will be automatically clipped off. Also, if you post something really short, don't use your signature if it's longer than what you posted. Remember not to use really wide images that stretch out the page, either. Violators may have their profiles locked at an administrator's discretion.

* Sig Violation - 1 point, 2 weeks length
I think I'm pretty fair about my sig violation infractions. Signature violations are one of my pet peeves on the forums, and, as they are against the rules, I feel completely fine handing out infractions.

Also, was chesterr a mod when I gave him that? I didn't know I could warn mods.

MSTK

Smash Cadet
On the topic of trolls, it's quite frustrating here. The ones you find at SWF seem petty and are hardly subtle, making no actual attempt at elegance. This board deserves a better class of trolls. Until then all I can do is report all these lame ones. Can anything be done to get them off of the site?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The mods do their jobs. Seriously. I've had a mod position on a smaller forum before, and it's not easy, even when hardly anybody visits.

This thread will get locked and turn into a mod party. I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom