• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mode of transportation on moving stages confirmed!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It has to be this way because some boards are too exciting for him to stay in the background. For example, he can't stay in the backgrouns of Shadow Moses because he'll get crushed by the falling debris when the Metal Gears destroy the front of the building. In Rumble Falls, he needs a platform so he won't die by the screen scroll.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
And so ends one of the most discussed issues on smashboards...

Great job though, I dont really like any of these stages, Im happy enough that Hyrule is back. so I didnt look in too much detail.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
I keep looking, but I don't understand. I suppose its chunk of land that is only there when PT is in the match? Even so, it just looks like he's on a chunk of rock. I suppose thats what you meant by "platform"?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
i owe you big that was a big discovery. i have to tell some one

Hey all you people, hey all you people, hey all you people come listen to me(L)ee

also i was gonna question Frigate Orpheon. when the screen rotates 180...

Yoyoenix91

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoyoenix91
3DS FC
4425-1925-6141
I was actually wondering how Pokemon Trainer would handle the Metroid level... I had always thought he would hop on his bike if stage was a moving stage, but didn't have too many pits... like, he would jump the chasms, if there were any. Maybe use HM moves to clear obstacles in the background, like a safari traveler in a rain forest with a machete?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
The thread is called transportation on moving stages not bad stages. he dissapears on moving stages like halberd and delfino plaza. he is on the parts where the stages dont move and after seing some videos, i think that he just dissapears on rumble falls

ngtm

Smash Cadet
whats funny is after ptrain gets defeated he stays in the background with his head hanging in shame until the end of the match

vastler

Smash Apprentice
i saw a video in youtube when pkmtrain fight in that meteroid level.
there was a flying steel platform in the background with the pkmtrain standing on it (it was so far you can barely sees it)

Top Bottom