• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modded Melee on Nintendont (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
So I've loaded Melee and other games before on my Wii, but in this particular instance, I looked at Crazy Hand, and decided to mess around with a couple things. My results? Bowser can teleport, fly, and all his attacks do 666 damage. But that's besides the point. When I tried to USB load my modded version of Melee onto my Wii, Nintendont simply wouldn't show, or load the game. I'm on the latest update of the Application, and I've set Read Limit off (I read that it would help, didn't). Can anyone assist me?

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Think I figured it out. (Didn't put name as game.iso but there's a new problem) I went to the hacking threads while back, and found a *download for a 1 frame file to replace the MvHowto.mth and MvOmake15.mth and MvOpen.mth files, but unfortunately, the game crashes when I load it without booting to the CSS. Doq Doq , you seem to know about this stuff, can you help me out? I wanted to replace the files for more space (was going to put custom music in the ISO), but now I'm working off of a backup. I'm still relatively new to this. Also - I'm using GC-Tool to look at the ISOs contents.

Also, it's definitely a .mth file, I checked.

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Think I figured it out. (Didn't put name as game.iso but there's a new problem) I went to the hacking threads while back, and found a *download for a 1 frame file to replace the MvHowto.mth and MvOmake15.mth and MvOpen.mth files, but unfortunately, the game crashes when I load it without booting to the CSS. Doq Doq , you seem to know about this stuff, can you help me out? I wanted to replace the files for more space (was going to put custom music in the ISO), but now I'm working off of a backup. I'm still relatively new to this. Also - I'm using GC-Tool to look at the ISOs contents.

Also, it's definitely a .mth file, I checked.
That file doesn't work. Just replace it with an all-star ending video (copy, paste, and rename). I'm locking this thread because you figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom