• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modded Melee iSO*.

Luke McCloud

#NooooooDeeeeeeeeEeeeeeyyyyyyeeee
Greetings forum,

I'm looking for a person who could make me a modded melee iSO with modded textures and audio ( and modded characters selection screen). I will be paying for your services. (put the iSO on the disk of course)

Thanks a lot, Luke.

Contact information:
- monster12218@gmail.com
- Gamertag: LRHyseria

p.s. I'm very dense when it comes to this genre, so please excuse me if I misused any terms. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying. :s

Kadano

Magical Express
(put the iSO on the disk of course)
[…]
Hopefully you understand what I'm saying. :s
I don’t get what you’re saying here. Do you want someone to hack you an ISO, burn it and send it to you by postage?
Also, there are very many textures for every character color and also multiple audio files for some stages. It says you main Marth on your profile, here are all currently available Marth texture hacks so you get an idea:
Neutral / blue

Green

Black

Red

White

Luke McCloud

You have the idea. I need someone to make me a modded melee disk. What I wanted, essentially, was a few textures on every character. (which I know is a lot to ask for) A modded character selection screen, the pixel one. Finally, modded audio for the stages (preferably blood sugar) and audio changes for fox and falco's shines and lasers.

Thanks for your time.

Luke McCloud

I'm going to go make a list for the textures for every character, and post it below. Along with everything else. (always keep the original costume for every character)

Dr Mario: Agent Dr Mario, Crimson Dr Mario, Evil Dr Mario (add whatever)

Mario: Ice Mario, Flying Mario, Shadow Mario, Dark Shadow Mario

Luigi: Ice Luigi, Flying Luigi, (and anything)

Bowser: Add anything

Peach: Add anything

Yoshi: Keep Red Yoshi, add anything.

DK: Add anything

Captain Falcon: Batman, The Flash, White Ranger, Cyborg Ninja, Troll

Ganondorf: Add anything

Falco: Pink Falco, White Falco, Orange Falco, Dark Falco, Akatsuki Falco

Fox: Sasuke Fox, Blackwhite Fox, Ash, Pink Shirt, Dark/Wolf

Ness/IC's/Kirby/Samus: Add anything

Sheik: Add anything

Link/YL/Pichu/Pikachu/Jigglypuff/MrGnW/Roy: Add anything

Marth: Green #3, black #4, Red #1, White #1

The costume character selection screen; the pix-elated one. The tile screen song can be whatever, but for every map( you can add textures if you wish, I'll only pay more) I'd like the song Bloodsugar by Pendulum.

WITH the custom audio shines and lasers for Fox and Falco. ANNND anything else.

This is very vauge, once again.

Thanks again, Luke.

Luke McCloud

I know this, but I play Melee, not Brawl. I still have respect for both at the end of the day.

danny135

Smash Apprentice
It's not hard, figure it out yourself. Also it's illegal to share copies of melee so I'll call 911. emergency ppl are hakin plz

Luke McCloud

Hey CABC, I was wondering if you could walk through me modding a melee iSO. I have everything I need, I just don't know how to. It'd mean a lot.

Luke McCloud

By the way, your textures look incredible. If you could send me a download link to some of your work I'd love to use them. (if i knew how to lol)

Top Bottom