• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Mobile* Alabama Biweeklies

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude joining forces sounds good.... so for next week i am disscussing also cause there aint no party like a drumma boi party cause a drumma boi party dont stop...... well the party in my pants :) none of u can come tho. ram got kicked out last time and banned for disorderly conduct..... (he used teeth) lol...... j/k he was good u guys should try him out hahahahaha

I LOVE YOU RAM U MY BRO U KNOW IM JUST KIDDIN!!!

p.s. it is INNsomnia (like the inability to sleep)

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
so what time does this thing start?

and so far the only people wanting to come with me are lee and cyphus so i hope i find one more for me to come for sure, (or we can drive brandon's car!) but i was just thinking if we did come and there were crew battles... La would do exceedingly well in my opinion ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
its starts at like 2..... if u tell rag when u r showing up he will hold it til then.

also i dont know how crew battles would work to well i mean there are only 3 crews going to be there. so thats a poor rep.....

also thanks manko i learned it from u when u were still here. and we will do fine in crews thanks for believing in us..... well actually we might still want rice. falco just ***** all kinda ****. well samus is a ***** also so i guess u can join in..... too bad u live 6 hours away.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ok I mean we don't have to do the crew battle. And DRumma boi is right talyor, just tell me your coming and I'll hold it off for you.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
alright taylor lookin foward to seeing u again its been a while.

also heres the results......

crews
pwnmobile took it
and all i have to say about that is.... LEEKYLE NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS MAIN FROM DOC TO ICE CLIMBERS LOL LOL LOL!!!!! im not liein either

teams
1st ragnarock and mr.P
2nd boomstick and ram

singles
1st drumma boi
2nd boomstick
3rd ram
4th ragnarock
5th rook
6th LeeKyle
7th Rudolph
8th Mr. P ???? this one threw me for a loop 2 mr.p last iono w/e bad day i guess but dont be fooled guys he is an awsome player and his falco was some pwnage.

GOOD TOURNAMENT GUYS!!!!

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO PWNMOBILE CREW IS KEEP PRACTICING THOSE GHOST HITS MAN!!!! THOSE THINGS ****!!!

cant wait to see u guys next week for Exarch's tournament "Let Them Eat Cake"

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The Next one is going to be on the 10th on Feb. Hope you can make it.

Drumma Boi when the tapes are going to be on youtube?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Tapes are my doing, so he's gotta get them to me first. Which should hopefully be next weekend at Exarch's tourney. Then I'll have them up soon after that.

(assumming I make it out there. Hopefully I will, though I'm fairly broke.)

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just wanted to apologize first. For not being able to make it before last weekend, and 2nd, I also wanted to say that you guys are durn good, I really enjoyed all the matches. Me and Ram look forward to squashin some more teams next week >:) nah, but thanks alot for having us all out to your place. and again, sorry I couldn't make it sooner. Really enjoyed it guys, and looking forward to next week.

and dolls, look forward to our next meeting >: )

RAM

Smash Lord
there will be some squashing. and this Time I won't go DK at all and only Mario on retarted levels that Luigi Die easily on like Rainbow Cruise lol, but I won't let you down this time Buddy.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I enjoyed you guys too and don't mention it Boomstick, anytime man. And PanHandle if Rook was just hungry that day or he is just that greedy you guys seen him when he can out to the garadge with both bags of Doritos ****.LOL,LOL. But I'm glad you guys enjoyed drinks and snacks. Sorry about having it in where it is. Its just my room is just to small, but I'm going to try to buy some portable heaters or something and for the summer some portable ACs because I know that cold weather messed a few people up, but for me it didn't bother me much. But I know it messed up Boomstick, Mr.p, J.Ru and Drumma Boi for a fact, so to you guys I apologize.

RAM

Smash Lord
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boom you are awesome and that sig is badass give me a copy post haste. also I thought you liked Er? O well it's still badass.

P.S did I miss something here?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
go to control panel, then edit signature.

You'll already have some code down there pointing to the sig you're using now. Just replace the URL with that I linked above, and keep the brackets in place.

[html]So it should look like this:
[IMG]http://www.students.uwf.edu/jgg2/pics/Sig-BoomStick.gif[/html]

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What did you miss RAM are you talking about my post? And RAM, who all is going to Exrach with you guys who have a Drivers licence, because maybe that person can ride with me too, so we can rotate or something like that.

I just come to find out everything was a misunderstanding he told me it was something thing else so to him (DRUMMA BOI) I'll apologize to you.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey gimme a call rag when u r going and i can give u good directions to rams house it is pretty easy. that way u wont have to waste extra gas coming to my town then back to ram's

also sorry for all that mix up bro i was just worried about gettin home on time with the tourney startin so late and i said a few things i guess they sounded meaner than they were meant to be. we r like brother crews just like us and the run7 they r our memphis bros. u guys can be our mobile bros.

i also cant wait for INN5.... but INN5 isnt til summer i think lance and run7 are having a tourney called runnin on empty that comes before INN5. its like a pre INN5 i wanted to go to that also. soooo yea ill talk to u guys about that tourney when i see everyone thursday... if i get to see u guys cause i have work :( then school friday morning.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
It's all good Drumma Boi don't even worry about it anymore, and I will give you a call when I'm on my way.

RAM: PM me you number, would ya.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
When driving down 98, keep watching signs to determine which part of town you're in. Ryan lives in Navarre which is 15 minutes before Drumma_Boi in Mary Esther. As a point of reference, Ryan's house is about 10 minutes after the Zoo & Flee Market.

Turn left when you see a Whitney Bank on the left, that road is Ortega. Go down Ortega over a speed bump and to a stop sign. After the stop sign you'll turn left at Branston. Follow Brandston and it'll curve to the right then end at Hartington. RAM's house is on the corner of Bradston & Hartington, and will be on your right.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I figured with your sense of direction, I should step in or they'd end up back in Alabama. ;)

*edit: Make sure to bring any tapes you've got. I probably won't be at the tourney, but you can hand them off to Rohins and he'll get them to me. He'll be the bald guy teaming with Phanna, both of which are Samus mains.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Man, Exarch was great. But anyways we will have to plan the next trip better and lets try to get more sleep this time. I can't do 3 to 4 hours of sleep each day.

Top Bottom