• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MnM^2! HOLOpaW WINS!!! Go HOLOpaW!

Captain L

Smash Champion
I beat Nysyarc 2-0. There was some lag at parts, which kinda sucks because we all know about Ike in lag. :(

GGs.

EDIT: It appears that Steven Jackson Action Jackson is banned. Just thought I'd point that out.

Mewter

Smash Master
Here's the dealio.

Whoever messaged me before the deadline was upon us is the one who moves on to the next bracket. If both opponents messaged me before the deadline, then I will flip a coin (same for two partners who didn't message me at all). The rest are disqualified, and I'll update the OP with the current brackets and the newer ones, of which the matches are to be done This Saturday at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. PM me if you have any concerns.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Here's the dealio.

Whoever messaged me before the deadline was upon us is the one who moves on to the next bracket. If both opponents messaged me before the deadline, then I will flip a coin (same for two partners who didn't message me at all). The rest are disqualified, and I'll update the OP with the current brackets and the newer ones, of which the matches are to be done This Saturday at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. PM me if you have any concerns.
So that means I go thru? I don't think I messaged you BEFORE the deadline but I did message you.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, at least you bothered to nessage me. And it helps that you won the coin flip, too.
Brackets are #1 vs #2, #3 vs #4... etc.
I'll have them up later. Post here if you have any questions. My PM box is full.

Captain L

Smash Champion
So uh, what happened to this tournament? Is it gonna be random draws for round 2 as well?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Woot Dido ftw!!!!!!

Hey can you change my characters to :random: please? I still dunno who to main.

Dido

Smash Journeyman
Man agian to face you holo paw hey i cant do the match today......

Maybe Tommorow

Edit: my third character is going to be :wario: if i can

Captain L

Smash Champion
This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Fox and Wolf both get ***** by Pikachu would it? Or is it just because you'd really rather use Wario?

it's up to mewter I guess.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Give Gordo the win, I hate lag and yeah...I'll probably end up ragequitting because of it.

Mewter

Smash Master
woops, sorry with tha then can i ge taway fox?
Wait wut.
This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Fox and Wolf both get ***** by Pikachu would it? Or is it just because you'd really rather use Wario?

it's up to mewter I guess.
Wait wut.
Give Gordo the win, I hate lag and yeah...I'll probably end up ragequitting because of it.
Wait wu-
Okay. Whatever you say.

@Dido: You're free to choose either of the characters you signed up with, but there's no change to your character choices (no matter what).
If I let you do this, then everybody would be hopping around and asking to change their characters. No.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hey is playing really gay banned? because I main pit.

:p
No but really I Fsmash about 20-35 times per minute, if not more.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I suppose if you want to you could, but Pit's fsmash isn't really that great and there are quite a few moves that can out range it and punish you easily.

(and correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall that it's possible to SDI out during the first hit)

If you want to play gay as pit, just arrow camp, provided your opponent cant reflect.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I beat Dido 2-0.
GGs there Dido, you definatly had me freaking out! I was behind a lot of the time!

Mewter

Smash Master
@The two with no results yet: Get your brawls done or message me!:074:
They have to be done before 11:59 Pacific Time.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Oh... Okay I guess. Viperdev was planning on forfeiting anyway due to internet problems.

Sorry again! :(

Mewter

Smash Master
You've made it this far on pure luck, boy! :074:

Third Round brackets are up. I'm aware of the Left Side Curse though, so I'll bestow it on you. Take a look at the brackets and you'll see what I mean.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Actually I think the bigger curse here is being matched up against the fearsome........ CAPTAIN L
(not cocky)

On a more important note, will the finals be best three out of five? It's not specified. :)

Mewter

Smash Master
Actually I think the bigger curse here is being matched up against the fearsome........ CAPTAIN L
(not cocky)

On a more important note, will the finals be best three out of five? It's not specified. :)
Huh? Oh yeah... that.
Three out of five. Wonderful idea.:bigthumbu

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
(dp sry)
I JUST missed Gordo (due to a YuGiOh tournament gone looooooooooooooooooong) so I guess you can decide on a coin flip.

Mewter

Smash Master
Coin flip it is...
*Cue Suspense Intense Music*
Code:
  # * Flip the coin

flip [](variable_1,2)
    if @coin[variable_id] == head
      return dis
    else
      return @coin[variable_id]
    end
  end 

# * End fraudulent coding.
*Executes program.
You win, HOLOPaW, if Gordo agrees.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Now that I think about it, can we have an extra day? I hate winning by byes.....
(Too many byes that's [mostly] why I won the loser bracket in that Yu-Gi-Oh tournament)(I got 4th btw if you care)
Hmm...... what about the epic music is that one where the Pokemon evolves?

Mewter

Smash Master
Gordo, reply back with something by 11:59 P.M. Pacific Coast time tonight or you're disqualified! :ohwell:

Mewter

Smash Master
Gordo loses. HOLOPaW, you win. :ohwell:
Finals are up now. It's best 3/5! Good luck guys! :)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I beat MarT(:mad:)hos 3-1.
GGs!!!!! That was fun!
THOSE FRIENDLIES WERE DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMUS SPIKES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mewter

Smash Master
Good job HOLOpaW and Marthos! Good job to all the other participants, as well! You did a wonderful job!
I'll post again when it's necessary.

Top Bottom