• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Launches Video Hosting Service

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
One of the things Major League Gaming wants to do for gamers is to provide an easy to access place for game videos to be hosted for free. Smashers have had to host their videos all sorts of places so MLG wants to give you one, easy to use place to get everything uploaded and organized.

This week, we made that a reality by launching the MLG Game Room. You can read the official announcement here:

http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/129904

and check out the service here:

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com

You can also go STRAIGHT to the smash section by going here:

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/index.php?search=1&game_id=491

Make sure to tag your videos under the SSBM tag so they show up in that section. But now you can upload everything to one place for free, embed the videos into your personal website and forum threads and never have to worry about searching for videos agian. And MLG will pick up the cost of the bandwidth just cause we love you guys. ;)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
... Amazing. It's about time someone tried to fill that niche. Time to go explore :)

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
things are a little light right now, since it JUST launched, but the more we get Smashers to upload their videos, the better this site is going to become. It's 100% free, MLG is covering the hosting costs. We just need you guys to upload vids.

Also remember that this isn't JUST for Smash or Halo. It's for ALL games. You can upload game trailers (can someone upload the Brawl trailer PLEASE?) or videos from any game you want. I have some Metroid Prime videos I might throw up there. I'd really like to see other vids from Nintendo titles as well. So have fun. This is your playground!

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Looks like this is growing a little bit. Hopefully this can become the new hub for Smash videos on the web. It'll be free and well organized

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Looks amazing.

I just wanna thank the guys at MLG for all the effort they put into smash. We appreciate it. :)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm I have 64 smash music vids from way back before 85% of the people reading this even played smash (like punch crew stuff) til semi-recent (like wrath of giga bowser), maybe I should upload some...

Would anyone be interested?

Top Bottom