• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mk's weakness?

dr0go

Smash Apprentice
he has a googd combo ability but he lacks a good KO move so it takes more time to KO a character with most of his attacks.he compensates this by causing damage very quickly and having a good recovery.also he is very light and gets KOed more easily than most characters.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
meta knight having no projectile attack should be considered

Reyairia

Smash Champion
The fact that he's both light and lacking of a good k.o. move is pretty critical; you have to hang out longer to K.O. but at the same time that's difficult for a lightweight. :ohwell:

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
Attack his weak point to inflict massive damage.

The fact that he's light and the fact that he lacks a lot of knockback moves means that heavier characters can potentially be used against him pretty effectively. I personally prefer Bowser, whos fire breath does a decent job of killing Metaknight's more annoying moves and standard attacks can reach past the range of Metaknight's sword.

Strategies vary from character to character, but the general idea is to just get in and mess him up before he get's the chance to raise your damage counter.

Endgam3

Smash Rookie
As said like 12374203873085720 times already, hes light (which I actually prefer) and lacks a good KO move. His air speed is somewhat slow as well and lacks projectiles.

His strengths really balance him out though. On the ground hes fast as all hell and can really bring peoples % up rather quickly when played right. His recovery is AMAZING as well.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There aren't a lot of weaknesses to Meta Knight. His main weak points is low weight and limited range.

Meta Knight does have a few good killer moves (f-smash, d-smash, n-air), but he's somewhat limited in that department too.

mzink*

Smash Ace
and if youre just a lucario player lookin for a weakness to exploit on a tough mk, use your dair lol. alot of mk's like to get their opponents in the air and come up underneath them, lucario's dair has higher priority and range i believe. my friend uses lucario and ive learned not to go up underneath him too often. that counter also gets me. he also KO's easily off the top so get underneath him and use your upsmash

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
He lacks in the range game...if you face an opponent who knows their spacing well you could have a very hard time in a match.

Top Bottom