• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK ansd pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
Alot of the time when i am looking around the formers i see a lot about "mk and pit are cheap and or the best charaters in the game". When i look around the formers i also see that alot of people say "There is know such thing as a best and or cheap charter in the game". Right there, people are saying things and proving them selfs wrong and dont even know it. BUT i am saying NOW there is NO such thing as a BEST or CHEAP charter. I did a little Experiment

I see on the formers that people say"any one can pick up an controller and be MK or pit and win". well....... Me and my brother had a 5 stock match. no wepions and on battle feild. He was MK (he was never Mk in his life) and i was Faclo(Never was faclo in my life) 1st match i won with 3 stock (we did best 2 out of 3 i win the 2nd match) .

Then my brother played as pit(never in his life was he pit). I was Peach.(I have never used peach in my life). I win with 3 stock.(best 2 out of three i win the 2nd).

we were never these charaters. If this happened to people who have never been the chrater i would have to say that the same would go for people who main them. IT MATTERS ON THE PLAYER

Now i am not saying ever charater is at the same leve, I think that Some charaters may some times have a little advantage over another. BUT i am not saying there is one charater that is better then everone just by his move set.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Pit was only cheap in the first few weeks when everyone was a noob and wouldn't airdodge in the air when recovering in fear of death.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That's some failed logic there.

It all depends on the skill of the player- if a new game with new characters came out, and I picked a new character and fought a pro who was using a character he'd never used before- chances are I'd lose, no matter if the character was, or was thought to be, top tier.

Also, just attack Pit whilst he uses Wings of Icarus, problem solved :laugh:.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
That's some failed logic there.

It all depends on the skill of the player- if a new game with new characters came out, and I picked a new character and fought a pro who was using a character he'd never used before- chances are I'd lose, no matter if the character was, or was thought to be, top tier.

Also, just attack Pit whilst he uses Wings of Icarus, problem solved :laugh:.
thats wat im saying!!!!!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
thats wat im saying!!!!!
If you or your bro fought a Pro and were both using a character you had never used, the Pro has the larger chance of winning, as they have a larger amount of knowledge and skill at the game.

You would need to test people of different skills to prove your theory, not just you and your brother.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
If you or your bro fought a Pro and were both using a character you had never used, the Pro has the larger chance of winning, as they have a larger amount of knowledge and skill at the game.

You would need to test people of different skills to prove your theory, not just you and your brother.
thats wat i am goin to do. thats the nxet step.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
wow i thought alot more people would be posting here lol

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
wow i thought alot more people would be posting here lol

why? its a stupid and pointless thread. Metaknight is top tier, almost broken the only match up where it is conceivable that he might have a disadvantage is vs a very talented diddy and pit isnt that great. Just because you beat your brothers mk and pit with chars you've never played doesn't mean anything your brother could be a ****ing spaz.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
why? its a stupid and pointless thread. Metaknight is top tier, almost broken the only match up where it is conceivable that he might have a disadvantage is vs a very talented diddy and pit isnt that great. Just because you beat your brothers mk and pit with chars you've never played doesn't mean anything your brother could be a ****ing spaz.
well his not his a good player and im just sick a tryed of everone saying that mk is cheap

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
well his not his a good player and im just sick a tryed of everone saying that mk is cheap
LEARN TO SPELL!

MK is cheap but that doesn't mean he can't be beaten.

Theoretically you could beat Meta Knight with Capt. Falcon.

Will that ever happen in high level play? Most likely no but there is a chance of it happening.

Your data is flawed due to you only playing your brother.

The way I see it Smash is 50% skill, 40% Character Selection, and 10% of good pure honest luck.

Just so you know saying your brother is good doesn't make him good.
I bet if you or your brother played some moderatly skilled people on Smashboards they would be 3 stocked.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
MK: Cheap, top tier, unbeatable by any other character. Pit: Not cheap at all.

But you're trev94. I don't really have to say any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom