• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mixed Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
MIXED Trivia!

Hey everyone, I decided to make a simple trivia game here on SWF, just for fun. You can come and answer a question at any time, but if you start playing too late, everyone will be ahead of you in points. There will be multiple rounds though, more on that later.

Rules & Stuff

-I will post one question at a time

-First person to answer correctly gets 5 points

-After someone answers, you can still give your answer, even if it's the same as someone else's

-Penalty for any wrong answer 2 points

-The second person to answer correctly earns 3 points, and the third gets 1, beyond that, no more points will be given

-I will not post the next question until somebody gets the right answer (And two other people also do)

-Of course, I can't stop you from using any resource, so feel free to do everything possible to get the answer

-In each round, there will be ten questions, and whoever has the most points by the end of the ten wins the round

-All questions will be bolded

-You are NOT allowed to edit your posts in this thread. You break this rule once, your answer doesn't count and you get a warning. Twice and your out. I won't count your answers anymore.

Alright, well without further a do, here's the first random question!

Current standings:

Marshigio - 8 pts
Ineednoname - 8 pts
I.T.P - 1 pt
Quilt - 5 pts
Sonic On the Rocks - 5 pts
XACEK - 1 pt
Smashman90 - 5 pts
Brawler1432 - 3 pts

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, let me address everything.

First: I have edited the first post with a rule that I forgot to add. The penalty for a wrong answer is always 2 points.

Dime: No, that simply wouldn't work. First of all, no player is ever impartial, so nothing prevents them from making a question that is nearly impossible to get the answer to. There is also no way I can set guidelines for making questions. Another thing is that that would ruin the system of "First to get it right, 5 pts, second gets 3, ect." So this is really out of the question. Sorry.

Obviously, The Matrix is correct. Your scores have been updated.

Lastly, the next question! Name the only Beatles song who's title has no real words of english.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
I love the Beatles, but that song was just annoying.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
!! New Rule !!

I forgot another rule, forgive me, I'm not eor, you know.

You are NOT allowed to edit your posts in this thread. You break this rule once, your answer doesn't count and you get a warning. Twice and your out. I won't count your answers anymore.

I will add this to the first post.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I don't think that's allowed for someone wlse to ask a question, oh and there's four.

Solid, liquid, solidus, naked

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Well no one got that and that guy even suggested asking a new question. Plus I'm so amazing and sexy I had to ask it.

You're right by the way.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
( I am agreen bay fan)

12, (which includes superbowls.)

:( Come back Favre)

(on another note)Wow, did I get all those right?

(sorry about the edit rule, I was adding on the last part.)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Co-Managment!

Since Tyfighter kinda took over the game for a little while, I worked out a plan with him. He asks the questions (I will still ask some) and I keep score.

Now, as for all the tyfighter questions that were posted before, they will not count. Sorry, but questions were all over the place, and nobody followed the scoring system. So, Ty will be here with a new question in a little while. Same system of points, otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom