• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mith presents: Sakurai's Intentions (16/16) BRACKETS UP!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I AM HUNGRY!!!!

See, it's like this man...

*Keepin this up top*

Chamiso

Smash Cadet
You can count me in as long as it's not in the afternoon Monday-Thursday, Friday night, or Saturday morning....stupid work :(. Hope to see you all there.

Mith_

Smash Champion
You can count me in as long as it's not in the afternoon Monday-Thursday, Friday night, or Saturday morning....stupid work :(. Hope to see you all there.
Well should I count you in or not? Lol. Seems like you don't have time to play.

Chamiso

Smash Cadet
let's see time I get to play there's the morning's and evenings for Monday-Thursday, Fridays I get to play from morning til the evening then from Saturday afternoon til Monday afternoon :p looks like plenty of time to me so I'm in I hope :).

Mith_

Smash Champion
Ok I will add you.
Pool's closed.
I wanna finish this tourney before march so get started ASAP. Report back here with results.

Chamiso

Smash Cadet
was good though only way I could have died faster was if I walked off myself it was like I never played before in my life :confused:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm taking everyone to New Pork City and Hyrule.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
k straked i can play in about 2 hours time, which is 6.30pm uk time. can you play then, if not we'll arrange something else. btw whats stalling, lol? and what stage do you want to do it on?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
k straked i can play in about 2 hours time, which is 6.30pm uk time. can you play then, if not we'll arrange something else. btw whats stalling, lol? and what stage do you want to do it on?
I'm actually on now, so just vm me whenever you're ready.
I say we play every match on Big Blue or something. I'll pick random.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well that was hilarious.
You never told us how many games we had to win, but I won 3 - 0.
And I sd'd because I accidentally picked up a cracker launcher and walked off the edge.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
yeah straked beat me hard, this guy is too good with multiple characters. oh well. it was only my first tourny. well played.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Bleh, I'd have recorded the matches, but they didn't go so fast. 4 stocks is trash, this isn't Melee.

I wish it was. -.-

Top Bottom