• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Missouri Smashers

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
Hello, I've been wondering if any fellow smashers happen to live in Missouri since I happen to live in that state.

Notched

Smash Rookie
Im in STL, MO. If ya wanna add me: nnid - DannyMelon. We should be able to have some good connection

mlew24

Smash Rookie
I live in northwest mo I've been looking for more people to play with

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I live in northwest mo I've been looking for more people to play with
Oh really?

like, Cedar hill or House springs Northwest?, Dittmer? etc.?

I might be close to you.

Notched

Smash Rookie
@ Arma_ Arma_ I can never make it to the STL Bar warz because of my parents restricting me from doing that. But if there is ever a tourney somewhere else would you mind shooting me a pm or posting here so I can keep updated?

mlew24

Smash Rookie
Oh really?

like, Cedar hill or House springs Northwest?, Dittmer? etc.?

I might be close to you.
I live about an hour from st Joe and kc in a smaller town but I go to st Joe to practice with other people I really want to get a smash fest or something going I'm willing to drive wherever to get some good practice

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I live about an hour from st Joe and kc
Ahh.. never mind yo, I live close to the outskirts of St. Louis.

ah well.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
@ Arma_ Arma_ I can never make it to the STL Bar warz because of my parents restricting me from doing that. But if there is ever a tourney somewhere else would you mind shooting me a pm or posting here so I can keep updated?
There will be a tournament at SIUE in Edwardsville this weekend, but otherwise no. Just Danno's. I would personally like to get another tournament running through the week, maybe on Wednesday or something.

Ahh.. never mind yo, I live close to the outskirts of St. Louis.

ah well.
Swop do you go to Danno's ever? I would love to get some Olimar practice, that's a matchup we don't see often!

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Danno's? Nah, Never been there, but It seems like its a half hour drive from where I live, so I could possibly make it to one night of smash there.

I would love to go honestly, I don't play with friends much, and for Glory 1v1 isn't as exciting as playing with people next to you.

I joined that Facebook page btw.

Last edited:

Notched

Smash Rookie
Yeah I live 5 minutes from Danno's but I cant go there due to my young age and protective parents. If you were able to ever get a different venue for a different tourney it'd be great

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Update:

I'm going to the monday Smash tournament this 3rd at Danno's.

EDIT: will bring amiibos for casuals

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
I live in Joplin so SW Missouri. We've got a nice little disorganized Smash community here. Hoping to change that soon. I also travel throughout the state pretty frequently.

I'm jackal27 on Wii U, but I mostly play Project M.

DarkinfernoX

Smash Rookie
Is there any scenes near the kcmo area before I became a member i used to lurk in here and finding nothing thats really near me cause i don't have a car to travel anywhere.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say that if you're in the Joplin area, a few of us are currently planning a monthly video game event at JB's Piano Bar on Main Street in Joplin, MO! The first one will be on December 3rd and will feature a friendly Project M tournament just to get a feel for how these will go.

We'd also love to incorporate Smash4 too as these start growing. Even though it's in a bar, it is technically in a little side area so it's all ages as well!

Video games have always been a big part of the 417 community, but we'd really love to take this to the next level. So come out, meet some new folks, play some Smash, or whatever else you'd like, and help us start building our local scene!

Last edited:

Ballos

Smash Rookie
I'm in missouri, but moberly is probably the worst place for me because the only events in a reasonable distance is COMO, and those are like only monthlies.

Scuds

Smash Rookie
I'm in missouri, but moberly is probably the worst place for me because the only events in a reasonable distance is COMO, and those are like only monthlies.
Kirksville area smasher here and I know your pain.

Actout

Smash Rookie
Wait, thursday? I get off at 5 o:. I may try. I gotta get everyone's numbers when i dominate. What time?

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Wait, thursday? I get off at 5 o:. I may try. I gotta get everyone's numbers when i dominate. What time?
7PM! Just sent you a message with more info! I'm fairly certain there is a $5 entry fee, but we'll also have friendlies and other stuff going. Gotta find some CRTs tonight!

Thekota

Smash Rookie
Anyone near Trenton? That's where I'm at. North western missouri, like 2 hours NE of KCMO

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
First official Joplin Game Night went great last night and the Project M tournament was really fun. We had a couple of hiccups due to tahini cal issues at the beginning, but hey lessons learned! While the next one will be indie game themed, we will definitely still have Smash Bros representation there and at every one of these.

Actout

Smash Rookie
It already happened.. :c but, they will have smash set ups at JBs next Mon the at the indie night I believe.

Ezl0

Smash Rookie
I might be hosting a melee touney soon if anyone wants to come let me know. I'm still trying to find a venue tho

Ezl0

Smash Rookie
anyone know where I can find a venue because I've been looking forever and cant find one anywhere around st.Louis

Trillion

Smash Ace
Check and see if a hotel or something has a convention room to rent out maybe. Sometimes it can be as cheap as like $50 for a day or something.

FinalRambobino

Smash Rookie
i live in independence MO and id like some ppl to play smash with my nick name is Joe E
i would consider my self mediocre at best but would like some practice with different match-ups to become better hopefully our playing together can be mutually beneficial.
i work form 6am to 230pm atm CST
hit me up on skype when ever you want to play or curse voice
skype id atm Main Character (my profile pic is sitama from OPM)
Curse id is FinalRambobino
add my on either if you would like, ill let you know if i am available
tnx 4 your consideration

zVenime

Smash Rookie
I live in Fenton MO, looking for people to play melee with

I want a partner to play against. I'm currently 15 and I'm free on the weekends.

PM me on skype @ vincent.wiimmerz

Top Bottom