• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Smash League

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
There are actually a few tournaments coming up. Southern Discomfort in early August, Red September the following month, and GTown throw down in Grenada at the Afterglow film festival in October. Things arr just a bit slow for some of us this summer.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
If anyone knows any melee tournaments around here I recently got a car back so I can travel a bit. I have smash 4 but don't really care much for it.
Trying to train a buddy and he wants to get better so this would help us both

scrubbingbubbles

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to make stuff happen in North Mississippi. Panola, Lafayette, Tate, yalobusha, Tallahatchie, and quitman counties are the desired areas. In these counties its without smash of any kind till memphis or grenada. These places aren't super far but still more out the way then I would like. There is just me and one other player in panola that I know of and I need more players in the surrounding areas to makes something happen. I have a guy who doesn't mind hosting so If you live in any of these places let me know and we can play some melee(or other game).

AToL| Melee Fan

Smash Rookie
Hey, St. Andrew's now has a smash club, and some of us are looking for a legit Central MS Melee tourney. Do we have melee power rankings?:)

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Are there any weekly tournaments around the Tate County/Desoto County area of Northern MS? I've been trying to find tournaments around here for any of the Smash games, mainly Smash 4 and Melee.

AToL| Melee Fan

Smash Rookie
Looking for anyone around the Jackson area to play with. Melee.
There aren't really any public, weekly locals around here, but we could probably get some people together. Like I said, the scene at St. Andrew's has some pretty good competition, and we could more than likely get some people together to play. The only problem is venues. If you just need a sparring partner, HMU. I'd love some different competition.

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Hey ill be working in the jackson/flowood area until mid january. Ive played smash since its release and am currently on break from MSU. Is there anyonoe in the area who can play melee? I play all the high tiers(marth, falco, fox, sheik, falcon) but peach mainly plz let me know if interested. I would be available to play 2-5 P.M. weekly and have random days off.

K1_

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for weeklies/tourneys near flowood for smash 4. Does this exist?

'V'

Smash Lord
Hey, guys!! Louisiana is hosting a big tournament called the South Louisiana Major (SLAM 2017) on April 1st (not an April Fool's joke) and we want you guys to come out and play. We have both Melee and Smash 4 here both with a $200 and $300 Pot Bonus respectively. We also have pot bonuses for other games such as SFV and KoFXIV totaling to about $2,000 so far (there will be more to come). We have a good hotel with good space and good food in the area as well. There are also a good number of players that will offer up possible housing. Let us know if you're interested!! Hope to see y'all there!!

Smashboards thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/apr...7-2-000-in-pot-bonuses-baton-rouge-la.444811/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/178...09509/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1484336989315425

Smash.gg registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/south-louisiana-major-2017-slam-2017/details

Top Bottom