• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Missing Mii Costumes

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Updated the OP for the second-to-last time, Lloyd Irving is dead. All previous third-party Mii costumes are now back. With only one fighter left, something Sakurai emphasized, I also doubt we're getting the miscellaneous missing Mii outfits like the Mage Robe or Neon suit back.

Pour one out for Red Shell Hat fans, their days are looking grim.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Updated the OP for the second-to-last time, Lloyd Irving is dead. All previous third-party Mii costumes are now back. With only one fighter left, something Sakurai emphasized, I also doubt we're getting the miscellaneous missing Mii outfits like the Mage Robe or Neon suit back.

Pour one out for Red Shell Hat fans, their days are looking grim.
We will stand strong united!!!

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
Meh..............

I wish we had gotten some first party and third party costumes for other characters in the game that aren't Mii's.

With Luigi getting a Dr Luigi skin. Snake getting Old Snake as a skin. Ness Getting His Pajamas. Cloud getting his Kingdom Hearts 1 skin. Ganondorf getting a Twilight Princess skin, ect..........

It's really not fair for the other characters to not get skins and only for the Mii's to get skins because it's easy for Sakurai to make Mii Costumes (It just shows me he's being lazy and doesn't want to be creative at all).

Feel free to either agree or disagree with me.

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
The final Smash character has been announced, and with it, three new Mii Costumes, none of which returned from Smash 4. As a result, the final list of costumes, headgear, and outfits from Smash 4 that didn't come back rest on the first post of this thread.

Well everyone, it's been real. Red Shell Hat fans, stay powerful~

Top Bottom