• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MISFIRE 4 times in a row! O_O

kigbariom

Smash Lord
That's priceless, I only wish there was a homebrew hack to bring up that percentage. Then you could sneak into tourneys and change it on every Wii.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ive gotten 7 in melee.

but its ok beacsue i controle the missfire in melle (not actuially but i call them everytime i use it, people think i do control it )

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Yeah, sometimes you just know when you are going to get one, you feel it the moment before you let go. In melee which I've been playing more of recently they seem more often, or at least it's easier to get them in a row.

WIGI

Smash Champion
they seem mroe often in brawl. takes mroe skill in melee. but so does tuning on the system.

0o0o brawl joke 0o0o0o0o0o0oo

p.s. vote WiGi Spike in the officail terms thread!

WIGI

Smash Champion
the time i missefired 7 times in a row was against Raynex. just thought id throw that out there. took 3 stocks off before he ***** me for breakfast.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Happened to my friend 4 times in a row also.

I'm not that much into Poker; but what is easier to get?
Staight flush or Missfire x4 ?

salaboB

Smash Champion
Happened to my friend 4 times in a row also.

I'm not that much into Poker; but what is easier to get?
Staight flush or Missfire x4 ?
Being dealt a straight flush (ie, first 5 cards you get) is 0.0000138% -- slightly rarer.

Don't know what the odds are for drawing to one, that shifts based on what you start with. Still rarer I suspect.

Disclaimer: My math may be horribly wrong.

Browny

Smash Hater
just so you know,
its only actually 1/512 chance

Since you cant really start counting from the very first one, as that would imply you only used 4 misfires for the entire match, and the very first one was a misfire. of course if this was the case, its still what you said it was :p

Top Bottom