• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minimum of 33 Characters

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
When I made my character list, I had 40. I was quite astonished with myself. I thought I had more... Then again, I did take our Falco and Marth. =)

susu_atari

Smash Ace
How do you get 33 as the minimum? The minimum, based on your theory, should be 34. Unless you counted Wario as a Mario character.
Nope, I just double-checked it. It's right. 33 minimum based on not giving any series less rep than it recieved in Melee. Check again.

Also... character lists... what did I JUST SAY? Please no more.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
I expect the minimum to be 33 characters, but the range to me seems to be around 40-50. Anything higher than 52-55 causes the assist trophies to morph into playable characters. Unless, if they insane enough to try to shoot for the N64 shaped moon...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I disagree with this whole thread. 33 characters aren't nearly enough, especially with the delay till February.

Sorry but man, no way, no how 33 will be the total number of characters for Brawl. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
For goodness sake... how can you have over 2000 posts and STILL be incapable of READING THE INITIAL POST. When you do learn to read and write, be sure to make note of the fact that I EXPECT 40 characters, and that there is a minimum (which means the lowest (not able to be lower) possible, by the way) of 33 characters.

Please get off the internet. I know that no license is necessary, but I just don't think it's a safe place for you.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
For goodness sake... how can you have over 2000 posts and STILL be incapable of READING THE INITIAL POST. When you do learn to read and write, be sure to make note of the fact that I EXPECT 40 characters, and that there is a minimum (which means the lowest (not able to be lower) possible, by the way) of 33 characters.

Please get off the internet. I know that no license is necessary, but I just don't think it's a safe place for you.
So I misread your post S. Atari, you don't need to chew my cabeza off for it.

Did you have a bad day at work or something? Sheesh!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Heh heh. Apology accepted.
Nah, I just like shooting people down. Something of a hobby.
Lets just get something straight bro, I'm one of the good guys on these boards. Heh, I'll admit I'm a bit arrogant but nothing more. I am human after all.

So from now on if I read your posts wrong, and any other guy's post for that matter, don't give that much ridicule.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Logically you say?
Well....
First of all: We are most likely to see more characters from the mario series: seeing as it is the most popular of them all. probably 5 minimum
Yoshi series isn't very popular, so i am going for minimum 1
DonkeyKong series have made a name for themselves so stick to 2
F-Zero series, i'm only seeing one character in there, being Cpt. Falcon
Zelda series are very popular expect at least 3
Mother series: Sakurai seems to love mother, Lucas replaces Ness, and probably one or two more characters
Retro : Retro is quite something, i guess their trying to bring the most popular ones in the polls at least 3.
Kirby series: 3, which are already confirmed
Metroid series: I am guessing 1 and a half, being Samus/Zero suit, Ridley is too big to fit on a stage.
Pokemon: Too popular expect at least 3
F.E (What the heck is FE?)
Wario: Umm I consider it as a mario series...
Animal crossing: Very popular but i can't see them making a fighting character: 0
Pikmin : quite likely at least 1, polls and all
3rd party: at least 2 maximum 4
I stopped giving reasons seeing as i got lazy and i just plain don't got one.
Most likely total: seeing as Melee has had 25, it is most likely to be above this number, so expect more than 25, and less than 50. (50 is just too high)

Top Bottom