• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mp3 Player Suggestions?

gugur

Smash Rookie
I am looking to get a new mini Mp3 player to use while I am running. I have a couple in mind but I am not sure which one is best. Anyone have any experience with any of the ones listed below? Thanks

Creative Zen Stone 1GB (this one got good ratings on CNET)

Klegg 1GB Mini Mp3 Player (I have gotten a Klegg product before and liked it, so that is the only reason I am considering this one)

Cowon iAudio U2 1GB (another one rated well on CNET though I have never heard of this company)

Battle Angel

Smash Rookie
I had Creative Zen MP3 players in the past before I saved up and got myself a 30GB iPod; I've had problems with it (I had a Creative Zen Micro MP3 player), including one instance where it just no longer wanted to turn on or be 'read' by my computer, and this was after my warranty expired -- this happened to a lot of folks I discovered on the net while looking for troubleshooting answers. But don't let that deter you if Creative is what you really want. Nomad is their best product, from what I've heard.

If you just want a mini player, I saw the latest iPod Nano's at Target for less than $100 US. As for cheaper MP3's, there's the Klegg Mini MP3 player.

Good luck!

GOTM

Smash Champion
i just saw the zen stone for the first time today. i think its a pretty good deal. and its cool lookin too ;)

Jammer

Smash Lord
For running?

You don't need video capabilities or anything, right? And each run is less than 2 hours, I'm guessing.

I suggest getting one of these. The Sansas are really a great deal. They run for 19 hours on a single AAA battery (or at least they say they do).

Nothing fancy, but it doesn't look like you need anything fancy. Over 50% off right now, too (for a sale price of $37.99.

Top Bottom