• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | Frozen Retold - Directed by Zen - Ovah! The kingdom is free from sorcery!

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
@JeXs BTW, in the future a few mistakes to watch out for: Watch out for asking a lot of questions without following up, and while this comes with time, try to read more into actions than just activity and really surface level stuff. That read list you posted at the end really just made me think you weren't thinking through the slots properly, but once again that'll come with more experience. Finally, Gorf had a point with the time of your Rake jump looking suspicious.
whoa hold up

jexs reads list was fine. it didnt have the most groundbreaking logic behind it considering the lack of content at the time but it was fine for what it was. and his rake jump was PERFECTLY fine. if a scumbag hops a townie that townie needs to fight back and engage the scum exactly like jexs did here which lent itself to easily bein seen as svt. that was good play. the questions thing is legit but i had to point out my issue with those other two pieces of advice cuz i dont want a ***** changin when he aint gotta

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
no dude we said lunch was scum if xat v rake was tvs n asked for yur opinion on that. we wuldnvtve asked yur opinion if our mind was settled. its cool tho i understand the burnout it jus takes 1 inactive in a mini to make it ****ty
At the same time I'm more glad we filter it through mini's over larger games, **** sucks in mini's but it does make sure if they are gonna be active or not.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you should try to reduce your chumpness down to 0% chump

Last edited:
Top Bottom