• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini BRAWL SFL Tourney at Zero Ping-April 5th RESULTS UP

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Check it out, Mini tournament at ZP this saturday
BE THERE

Singles Starts at 2 pm SHARP

Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

DIRECTIONS: If I were you, I'd follow my directions and use mapquest ONLY as a reference, as they tend to give screwy directions to this place for some odd reason.

So basically this place is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and GriffIn... Those are two exits off of I95, i'll have the exit numbers later. So, easiest thing I can tell you to help you not get lost, though I'm not sure if it's the fastest depending on where your comming from, Go to I95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from 95. When you hit 441 (or state road 7, same street) Make a right. You should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. The second Street is called Lucky Street. The plaza is on the right in between these two streets.

But to not get lost ever, or miss it, just make a Right onto LUCKY STREET, and there's an entrance to the plaza on the right as soon as u turn, where u will see the infamous "Only hill"

$5/10 entry fee.w/e you guyz want

Rules from seibriks tournament.

results
1st afro thunda
2nd me(chops)
3rd nick riddle
4th equi
5th icekid

Linguini

Smash Master
Ill be the one hosting, I know you guys were afraid to come when you thought it was lambchops in charge of the tourney.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Is this tournament today or tomorrow?

The 5th is today and it is a friday, but the tournament says it is on a saturday.

Edit: Nevermind my mistake. I might come to this. I got my wisdom teeth pulled and if I can still play decent I will go there.

Linguini

Smash Master
Everythings finalized with mark, venue opens at 2 PM and singles will start promptly at 2 30.
Be there, looks liek were gonna have around 4-5 setups.
Once again
$5 to enter singles
cya tom.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
1st afro thunda
2nd me(chops)
3rd nick riddle
4th equi
5th icekid

I beat the great icekid I must be the greatest player in fl guys cant wait to beat random smasher code name variable x next time he's proly gonna get top 3 in gigs man brawl its so random lol.

pretty decent turn out too so this shall be cept zp will be alot bigger more than 20 people entered

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
1st afro thunda
2nd me(chops)
3rd nick riddle
4th equi
5th icekid

I beat the great icekid I must be the greatest player in fl guys cant wait to beat random smasher code name variable x next time he's proly gonna get top 3 in gigs man brawl its so random lol.

pretty decent turn out too so this shall be cept zp will be alot bigger more than 20 people entered
BLOCKSTUNNAS BRINGIN IT HOME

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
blockstunners ftw.

nothing like a bracket where you play your entire team :)

we knock each other out. thats how we roll.

GG's to mr. H. skills.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the bracket is all i didn't like. i'll make sure to make it nice for mine.

and chops, don't steal me thought!

Variable X was my idea!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
they weren't saved, linguini stopped paying attention to bracket toward the end, i remember random people goin up and updating it later on

i just shut down my computer and left, sry guys

Top Bottom