• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

minesweeping

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so who's mad good at minesweeper?

i'm bored as hell and have been playing this game while on a bad internet connection to alleviate the.... slowness

best score on expert is 118 seconds

r u a bad enough dude to beat my score? muahahahahahahahahahahahaha green screen

edit: MINESWEEPING POWER RANKINGS

1. Mooney (wtf??? still use firefox 2.0) -- 59 seconds (WTF?????!!)
2. GorditoBoy69'sfriendatschool -- 82 seconds
3. That Jigglypuff named Raisins (CA Raisins where u @???) -- 104 seconds
4. That f@ggot gmoney -- 118 seconds
5. Rodent -- 200~ seconds

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The kid is a ****ING BEAST. He's the biggest god**** genius, he did a rubix cube in 52 secs, 1 min 31 behind his back.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Wow, funny topic. Minesweeper was actually the first true video game I ever was obsessed with <_< When I got my first computer back in like 1997 or whatever, I didn't have internet, and all I had were the microsoft games on the computer. So I literally played this ever day back then haha

I'm sure the expert WR is lightyears ahead of mine though, but eh, why not post them anyways.

My most recent scores are extremely old, from like 2006 or something, thats when I stopped playing so much, and when I first found CS 1.6

Beginner - 6
Intermediate - 17
Expert - 59

edit: I actually didn't have the intermediate run finished apparently :x

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
uh oh

looks like Gmoney is slipping

and Mooney takes the first spot in something for once

will he keep the lead for long?

Raisins added to the list for being a beast.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hmmmm if we're gonna do this, we need to have an actual PROOF with no photoshop cheating lol.

Put me down with 12 seconds on beginner:

And 179 seconds for intermediate. I don't have proof of my 200 second Expert game. I'm not that fast, but hey, I can do it XD.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
man.... anyone lame enough to fake how well they do on minesweeper...... in a joke thread

well.... i guess that person is just a ***

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Raistlin has done it in 104 seconds.
Oh yeah, get at me. The new minesweeper on vista sucks balls though, it's slower. I have to find the old version.

Uh-oh, this is makin' me want to play minesweeper again. I haven't played for like 2 or 3 years.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bah, I used to have 4 seconds on beginner. Anything below certain times is just a matter of luck, and I'm not just johning. I'm pretty terrible at minesweeper, and the one time I got 4 seconds, it was total and complete luck.

My other bests are 55 in intermediate and 194 on expert. I used to have better times, but they all got deleted in a HD crash. I think I had something like 179 on expert, but I don't remember.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, get at me. The new minesweeper on vista sucks balls though, it's slower. I have to find the old version.

Uh-oh, this is makin' me want to play minesweeper again. I haven't played for like 2 or 3 years.
I'm actually looking for free downloads of XP and I'll tell you if I find them. If someone can help me, that would be cool. I'd rather not torrent it, but if that's the only way... it'll have to do.

Top Bottom