• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minegames teaser video.

Insomniac487

Smash Cadet
nice stuff! about that 2nd one, the battlefield. snake could of bomb jumped (selfexplode with C4), to able to use his 2nd cypher to get back on stage. Doing it at 1% is no problem at all. I'm guessing that was done just to be fancy/flashy but at the same time it costed a life that couldve been saved.

The other cool thing is the C4 on the wall, what an unexpectedly huge blast radius! to go through a thick platform like that ? wow.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
nice stuff! about that 2nd one, the battlefield. snake could of bomb jumped (selfexplode with C4), to able to use his 2nd cypher to get back on stage. Doing it at 1% is no problem at all. I'm guessing that was done just to be fancy/flashy but at the same time it costed a life that couldve been saved.

The other cool thing is the C4 on the wall, what an unexpectedly huge blast radius! to go through a thick platform like that ? wow.
I don't think you understand how important it is to me to get a C4 kill. I will kill myself on a regular basis if it means I get to blow someone up.

Lawl!

Smash Rookie
After watching the video a few more times yay I noticed that the mine didn't stick marth. It actually stuck the side of FD directly under the ledge and you footstooled him right into it and then detonated. Probably worked out even better than if it was stuck on him tbh lol.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
After watching the video a few more times yay I noticed that the mine didn't stick marth. It actually stuck the side of FD directly under the ledge and you footstooled him right into it and then detonated. Probably worked out even better than if it was stuck on him tbh lol.
***** I already told your nub *** on AIM that youtube quality is tricking you. Son, it was on his face.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I am having trouble finding music as epic as the music I used in the trailer. Any epic suggestions would be rewarded with me sandbagging vs you via Wifi and giving you a cookie taunt.

dopamine

Smash Rookie
Oh, and also, I'm terribly bored and have video editing skills (I only have FCS2 with me now, but can use Premiere/After Effects when I get home for summer in about a month). Maybe we can work out something and I can help you edit a crazy video.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
when I saw the C4 through the stage to kill TL, i went o.O Then i saw the last kill, and my mind straight up exploded... *goes to practice C4 pwning*

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
See, the thing we all fail to notice, is that everlasting yayuhzz C4 sticks our minds as we are watching this video....then when that last kill on Marth happens...he detonates it and blow our minds with an epic explosive feeling.

Too good.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
See, the thing we all fail to notice, is that everlasting yayuhzz C4 sticks our minds as we are watching this video....then when that last kill on Marth happens...he detonates it and blow our minds with an epic explosive feeling.

Too good.
****, he's found me out! How will I ever go through with my diabolical plan now!?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
As if it hasn't been said enough, the final kill was probably the best Brawl kill I've seen yet. I think I **** my pants.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Ah man, and here I thought I had the most interesting Brawl KO ever, then you come prancing along with that C4 stick on Marth. Amazing!

I'll have to upload the replay from yesterday. Cypher KO, anyone? o_O;

Top Bottom