• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind the Line - Pikmin Line Tactics Discussion

Puddin

Smash Lord
minding your line is key, but thinking you need to whistle to mind your line isnt a good approach. empty fairs or bairs to reshuffle is just as integral as whistling. However, you don't want to overfocus on your pikmin color or you get locked into a mindset for a specific approach and can pay the consequences of not adapting. just my 2 cents
Empty attacks might not always be the most effective way of reordering the line *Decay*:urg:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
empty attacks don't suffer decay. It's only if you hit.

shanus

Smash Hero
it is definitely effective, whistling can reorder color lineups which you might not necessarily want to do. Quick retreating fairs or fairing while recovering can be useful ways to rearrange a lineup while maintaining color order. i do it all the time, usually if i have a purple next or a purple 1 or 2 spots away

Top Bottom