• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milesg2g Combo Video:Replay Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
This is a combo vid I made just because I was bored yesterday.
I had to empty out a few Replays so enjoy Don't judge lol
I also have a few Cpu's somewhere in there idk it's when i like first got the game, but there really old rp's i wanted to do w/ the song
I'll start a Series of Ness combo vids in the future but I'm working on a few Brawl friends Combo Vids in the meantime so yeah.
Just something to get me in the mood for future Ness combo vids and Other combo vids
Please rate and comment thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdGjeyqawc

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
You PK Fire into Fthrow, a lot. If you dthrow, you can rack up damage much quicker, and they're still in range to use aerials on after they're out of it. Also, was that Bowser an actual player?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah sorta like i said in the post.
It's not a real combo vid
It's just old replays I had from when i first started playing. I got a new wii so yeah.
had to get all my old RP's and put them on something to remember

milesg2g

Smash Champion
You PK Fire into Fthrow, a lot. If you dthrow, you can rack up damage much quicker, and they're still in range to use aerials on after they're out of it. Also, was that Bowser an actual player?
I used to use Dthrow all the time but it got too predictable.
I pkf+fthrow to use PKT and rack up even more damage leaving my opponent nervous when getting close to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom