• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Let's be honest here folks, Thursday is the real hype day. The buildup will be buzzing for sure.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
And just yesturday, I was saying there were NOTHING about this stage in ANY Pic of The Day. And now he shows this.

Sakurai, stop stalking me!

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Pic of the day. A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
'Pic of the day. A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.'

Ninja'd.

Last edited:

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Not going to lie, that caption made me chuckle. Thank you Sakurai for making bored puppies funny!

N7Adept

Smash Rookie
You guys are so funny. Why would you have any expectations for the pic of the day. You need to not get your hopes up so much so that your spirit isn't crushed into oblivion 19 out of 20 times. We know (at least those of us who aren't delusional know) it's not gonna be a character reveal until at LEAST the end of this week for DK Tropical Freeze.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. This confirms a new mode: Subspace Netflix. In this mode, you can choose to play as various Nintendogs, or my cat, and watch movies on a small TV screen in the distance. I hope you like it!

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Best caption 2014 10/10 Sakurai knows what he's doing

Can anyone tell what's on the TV?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Might be a 'useless' picture, but it's one of the best captions yet. Even Sakurai admits that there's no method to his madness.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
If today had been an upskirt of one of the princesses with the caption
"Pic of the day. An view of the undergarments of our princess… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating."

I would have died laughing right here

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Sakurai: "I'm confused. They're calling for Mewtwo...but what they really want is Lucario!!! I think...idk I'm confused."

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Although the pic itself is boring, the caption is one of the best ones from him that I've read.

(Looks like Ness on the right side of the TV btw).

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I don't know if that's Ness in the background, but look at this:

That picture stays on the TV at all times.\

Something tells me this picture was a complete waste of time...

Last edited:
But really...what is going on in that tv? My first thought is the Melee opening, which would be nice, but looking at it further...it looks like Ness in Super Mario 3D World. With one of those orange telporter boxes at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom