• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, but I meant just in normal multiplayer. Which reminds me - I HATE CRUEL BRAWL. :mad:
I just go to one ledge and use Kirby's up special. It's a nice way to get cheap and easy KOs that got me to the 10 that I needed.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Tomorrow's pic will be another look at the Mario Galaxy stage, as it slowly becomes the new Pyrosphere/Wuhu Island.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Tomorrow's pic will be another look at the Mario Galaxy stage, as it slowly becomes the new Pyrosphere/Wuhu Island.
I wouldn't have a problem with that. The stage looks beautiful, and I want to see more on how it works.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lost World was OK, but the fact that they removed the "100 rings = extra life" part ruined it for me.
That's just one of the many things I loathe about Lost World's gameplay, but this isn't the thread for that and I'll end up writing a 25 page first paragraph if I decide to go on about it, so I'll just say I hate it and don't want another game like it to be made for the series ever again. ¦D

And then Lost World was confirmed to become the new "Storybook Series" to be the sub-series gameplay alongside the main games! =D (God, I seriously hope not. Don't let me jinx that.)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
That's just one of the many things I loathe about Lost World's gameplay, but this isn't the thread for that and I'll end up writing a 25 page first paragraph if I decide to go on about it, so I'll just say I hate it and don't want another game like it to be made for the series ever again. ¦D

And then Lost World was confirmed to become the new "Storybook Series" to be the sub-series gameplay alongside the main games! =D (God, I seriously hope not. Don't let me jinx that.)

To me, it feels at times like Sonic, but others it's Super Mario Galaxy. The Deadly Six are a bunch of stereotpyes (meth addict, fatty, Mr. Miyagi, teenage girl, emo and "evil"), the cutscenes make me want Sonic Unleashed's cutscenes (those were beautiful), I can't grab a hold of the parkour, the tornado in Act 4 makes me have to sacrifice innocent animals, the magic conch shell has a funny name, controlling Wisps is difficult, waiting to land with the Rocket Wisp takes WAY too long, Red Star Rings aren't worth it, why can't I play as Tails or Knuckles or Amy or the Chaotix, Miiverse is stupid, not enough space in the items inventory, GAH!

But Wind Waker's awesome. And, to a lesser extent, New Super Luigi U. NSMBU is meh.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Psshhh... Lost World was nowhere near as good as Colors and Generations and you guys know it. Oh, and take a look at this rant...
Yeah...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I have no idea why, but I feel like we'll see something tomorrow. I had the same feeling three weeks ago today, and the next day BAM! We got Marth. I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but I have a feeling... maybe something Kirby-related. I don't know, I'm on antibiotics.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
We tend to get new content every Thursday. Also, who heard about the potential Gamestop leak of the release dates?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Dat puberty....
I quit when I heard the Super Mario 3D World theme on a Sonic game.

EDIT: Sounded like he said Santa Claus lost World. XD

Happy early Thanksgiving! What are YOU most thankful for in Miiverse photos?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We tend to get new content every Thursday. Also, who heard about the potential Gamestop leak of the release dates?
They'll be 5 months off like they always are anyway. No need to pay attention to them. ¦D

Happy early Thanksgiving! What are YOU most thankful for in Miiverse photos?
Not a goddamn thing! =D

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Ya, I found out that Smash Bros isn't the game releasing April 8th. It could have been true, but Lego The Hobbit releases April 8th for both 3DS and Wii U, so that sums that up.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sonic Lost world wasn't bad, it just doesn't completely scream "must buy", if anything it's a pretty meh game, it doesn't suck but its just ok.

At least its better than sonic 06. (but most sonic's nowadays are meh) but yeah 3D world is vastly superior, and that game is a must buy.

Anyway I predict another "sonic, failure" type pic tonight.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Sonic Lost world wasn't bad, it just doesn't completely scream "must buy", if anything it's a pretty meh game, it doesn't suck but its just ok.

At least its better than sonic 06. (but most sonic's nowadays are meh)

Anyway I predict another "sonic, failure" type pic tonight.
I predict we'll see something related to Kirby or Samus. MY PREDICTION!!!!

Espio264

Smash Ace
My apologies to those of you who were in the Roster Prediction Discussion thread that have already seen this, but here's my guess at tomorrow's update:

ridleytingle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom