• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
We've had it later before. They're probably just updating the site.

gamer8

Smash Lord
So so far the latest pic of the day has been sometime past early 5 am EST for music, right? I wonder if we'll beat that tonight.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It's going to be the Tips Menu. It's the only menu in the game with Luigi's nose.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Don't get me wrong, I don't Think it would stop him.

But this proves that the reason he is late today, is because he is drunk off his butt.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I was tempted to post a random, old and not so well known potd just mess around, but that's just mean :p

D

Deleted member

Don't get me wrong, I don't Think it would stop him.

But this proves that the reason he is late today, is because he is drunk off his butt.
Today's pic is just going to be a caption, and it will be Sakurai complaining about how none of us appreciate what he does and that he hates us all.
In tomorrows caption he will apologize and explain that he was drunk of his ass when he wrote yesterdays caption.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
In all seriousness, though. ^^ I am sure it will be a 3DS Pic, and that the site will get some big updates. But I am not sure what of, really. I hope for Another character, as even if we know of them, seeing their high-quality artwork is Always fun.

@ Ryuutakeshi Ryuutakeshi
Be glad, though. In Swedish, Pit is a comical work for penis. I can never not Think of that when I hear 'Dark Pit'...

Last edited by a moderator:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
That's a bingo!

It's the smallest water bowser I could find on the internet :p
This makes no sense, Junior breathes fire for his up taunt. Should have posted a clown in a car instead, I am very disappointed in you Ganon.

Also, while I don't think it's worth it to wait for a picture of something we already probably know about since the game is already out in Japan. I think its safe to assume something will be posted tonight.

JForseti

Smash Journeyman
Kinda hoping for a character video of a newcomer. Or some veteran reveal! Considering in the Brawl days they showed veterans and Newcomers with a huge spoiler tag in the Dojo.

Then again, there's still the WiiU.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
My guess is that they're busy implementing a spoiler notice for when you click on unlockables' profiles which is why it's taking some extra time. It would also mean we're getting Ness on the website today.

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Pic is very late. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Even just seeing one of the veterans in HD (much less a newcomer trailer) would be a welcome change from the menus. But he'll probably just pretend like we don't know it all anyway.
Like this one?
I've seen darker.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Imagine if it was a picture of the Climbers trophy and he explains why they're not playable on 3DS and then follows it up with...

''BUT FRET NOT, BECAUSE THEY MADE IT SAFELY AND SOUND TO THE WII U VERSION. We tried our best to keep the rosters as close as possible but some character invitations only were specified for appearance in the Wii U version."

That sound? That combined sound? Would be butt hurt and bricks being **** all at once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom