• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. This is what the view looks like within the Vault. YourTrophies collection will start off with one randomly selected trophy. In your Album, you can view pictures you've taken of fighters posing. Photos taken with the 3D Depth Slider on will take photos in stereoscopic 3D, and photos will be in 2D when they're taken with that feature turned off."

Eng. pic:

Interesting how "YourTrophies" is spelled together. Intentional? "My Music" didn't have the words merged.

Last edited:

saltybeach

Smash Journeyman
I almost don't feel bad the game might get leaked on tues-weds(maybe even earlier). Menus for days.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
MENUS

OH GOOD WE ALL LOVE MENUS ARENT MENUS GREAT THEYRE WONDERFUL MAGICAL BETTER THAN EVERY CHARACTER IN MY SIG

MASH POTATO WHY

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Damn, I thought the tips option was a Nintendo quiz mode at first, I was really excited. What does "tips" entail anyway?

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Sakurai killin' dat weekend hype ._.

They have to make it up to us with a Direct announcement, right? :B

Edit: At least he posted it early.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai: How can I accurately and most preciselessly raise Hype the week before release?
Team Member#1: Duck Hunt Dog? Bowser Jr?
Sakurai: No, no, I think not.
Team Member#2: Put Ridley fans out of their misery?
Sakurai: Ha! AS IF!
Team Member#3: What about revealing veterans like Wario, Game & Watch and Jigglypuff?
Sakurai: No, no, I've got it! By god, I'm a genius!
Whole team: Well, what is it?!
Sakurai: MENUS! LOTS AND LOTS OF MENUS! EVERYONE LOVES RESTAURANTS! SO THEY'LL LOVE OUR MENUS!

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Sakurai: How can I accurately and most preciselessly raise Hype the week before release?
Team Member#1: Duck Hunt Dog? Bowser Jr?
Sakurai: No, no, I think not.
Team Member#2: Put Ridley fans out of their misery?
Sakurai: Ha! AS IF!
Team Member#3: What about revealing veterans like Wario, Game & Watch and Jigglypuff?
Sakurai: No, no, I've got it! By god, I'm a genius!
Whole team: Well, what is is?!
Sakurai: MENUS! LOTS AND LOTS OF MENUS! EVERYONE LOVES RESTAURANTS! SO THEY'LL LOVE OUR MENUS!
Please...

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
"Pic of the day. This is what the view looks like within the Vault. YourTrophies collection will start off with one randomly selected trophy. In your Album, you can view pictures you've taken of fighters posing. Photos taken with the 3D Depth Slider on will take photos in stereoscopic 3D, and photos will be in 2D when they're taken with that feature turned off."

Eng. pic:

Interesting how "YourTrophies" is spelled together. Intentional? "My Music" didn't have the words merged.
Sakurais Human. People forget there are spacebars in existence

Look at my username.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Sakurai killin' dat weekend hype ._.

They have to make it up to us with a Direct announcement, right? :B

Edit: At least he posted it early.
Music updates usually makes up for it.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Yeah, saw the PoTD and starting laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair, not entirely sure probably more of the absurdity of the whole situation at this point.

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, I just want someone to get the game early now. At first I didn't want anymore leaks, but these PotD's are really boring me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom