• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Yoshi cannot answer as fast as he normally could, as he is currently being chased.

He may get here in time...he might be late...he might not get here at all.

-----

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
well this threads gone nuts,
i'll just be sitting here patiently, enjoying a cup of freshly brewed Joe,
you know, like people who don't let insanity hype over take them
Coffee is for the weak! I've clamped a nutcracker to my nether regions to fend off the sleepies. Some may call it "insanity hype" but I call it dedication!

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I've seen a lot of peple recently say "I hate Yoshi!"

Yes, look at the massive amount of people waiting for him. I know the Little Green Dino was beloved. :)

Staarih

Smash Master
If I get fired right now for browsing my phone instead of working and we get Yoshi, it's totally worth it.

If we don't get Yoshi, then damn.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So... I personally am doubting Yoshi because it's not the Japanese release date of the game, but it could e some other character. I hope I'm wrong though and it is Yoshi.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If nothing goes up within the next ten minutes, I'm going to bed.
Same here. I just took some NyQuil anyway, so I'm just waiting to see if it'll make me feel drowsy at all.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Sorry guys, he's getting a redesign.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sakurai's lateness gets to the point where I assume it's nothing. He's been late all week - maybe he's been tossing up the idea of something big...?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay guys, take it easy on the pics and vids. We don't want them banned again, do we?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was going to go to sleep and see if Yoshi shows up by the time I wake up, but the damn Yoshi plane video made me wide ****ing awake. :glare:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Coffee is for the weak! I've clamped a nutcracker to my nether regions to fend off the sleepies. Some may call it "insanity hype" but I call it dedication!
I don't need coffee to stay awake, i'm on my usual schedule and don't sleep till morning(I have an irregular sleeping pattern) I just like the taste of it,
also I imagine you may want to get that checked out, I imagine it'll do far more amounts of damage than you may think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom