• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Why I'm hyped for this in a strange way ?
I know it's nothing, but still ....At least R.O.B should be nice

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
AAAAAAND we're 45 minutes late. Last time I stay up for one of these was the Galaxy stage and I went to bed 15 minutes before it posted. I WILL STAY UP, DAMMIT.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
''In honor of the majestic poop I just took. The pic of the day is cancelled for the remainder of the day. I simply must go stare at the beauty of what I have made. Alright guys. Go home. Be productive for once."

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I doubt we're getting a character. 3 characters in 1 month which is the shortest month? That'd be so weird lol
But that would be SUCH a SAKURAI thing to do!!!! (stirs pot. pulls out lawn chair. watch peoples hype get crushed)

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I don't even care if it's Luigi's nose touching Dedede's nose, I've already stayed up this late so I may as well wait it out.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I'm not used to SSBB releases in DOJO.
F.Destination was showed how close from launch ?

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
"Pic of the Day. Guess what? Smash is coming out tomorrow!" i wish...

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
What if is Ridley as a hazard in Pyrosphere ?
That should kill us all.I would laugh hardly.

D

Deleted member

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Also shame on me. Fool me three times? I am sent to my death.
I GET IT

I FEEL SO UNNECESSARILY SPECIAL

And it all turns out Sakurai completely forgot about the pic of the day. Or is refusing to do it because people yell at him all the time when he does post it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
''Pic of the Day! I'm tired of the picture of the day concept and hyping this game. So here's a picture of the complete roster screen. Fudge all of you! Sakurai out. I need rest. My arms be killing me dawg."

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My internet's kinda getting super slow here, so I'll check back after a few mins. In the meantime, I can try to watch the SmashCast podcast. 2 Palutena episodes, oh boy. <3

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Perhaps he just decided to update an hour later from here on? :troll:
"Pic of the day! To commemorate the new pic of the day schedule, here's a picture of... Olimar's nose!

...I'm sorry, did I keep you all waiting?"

Last edited:

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
Not even expecting anything good at this point.

The real suspense is waiting to see how lame of a picture it can get and laughing about how it was late and how we were waiting on it.

So yeah, I guess I'm hyped but for all the wrong reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom