• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis will be the new wire frame fighters...-.-

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Great, now I have no choice but to beat the living crap out of my mom, dad, grandma, brothers, friends, cousins, etc. in this game mode if the Miis are randomized from your Mii collection...
Think of it this way: They were given the ability to fight and are now proud warriors, trying to overcome the one who is simply the best. It doesn't seem so one-sided when you think like that :D

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Since most people likely only use a handfuls of miis on their systems, I think this is a great way to justify having 100 stored miis.

I'm assuming the mode will use system stored miis because generic miis only would be boring.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Since most people likely only use a handfuls of miis on their systems, I think this is a great way to justify having 100 stored miis.

I'm assuming the mode will use system stored miis because generic miis only would be boring.
Not just that. I would love it if the Favorite Memes are the final opponents with the toughest stats.

Silversun247

Smash Cadet
This is the only thing, I realized that Miis that are already customized will probably be pasted over for Multi-Man. In in 100- man even if Miis look tall and fa-...er wide(meaning they're heavy and slow) will have the stats of a short skinny fighter. And they're 4 skills and weapon type will also be randomized if I had to guess. Or maybe instead of randomized, they might take a harder but worse route of having lets say, 5-10 pre-set combos. This defeats the purpose though., so I hope that it is completely random.
It'll be nice to spiritually fight my friends that are better then me in cruel brawl. That is if they get randomly picked from my tons of Miis.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
This is gonna be strange because I only have one Mii on my 3DS. Just a whole lotta me.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Gonna skip all the responses im sure are ugly and just say i think this will be very funny. Im gonna have to get creative with the mii maker

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
Well, alloys and wireframes enemys were just skeletons of the original fighters in the game, like Peach and Captain Falcon, so putting Miis in multi man melee doesn't change that much.

What is fun is, if it gets the Miis created in your system and randomize the special attacks, it will create a very challenging and new mode, where the chances of get the same mii fighting agaist you be very slim ( 3 classes x 4 special moves x 3 variations, aside the size modifier).

If not, Im sure the system will have pre-builded characters to use ( like 9 different fighters, swordsmans and gunners). If it ends this way, it still be like old multi man modes, where we fight characters that we know how will act (they will probably have always the same face/shirt color so you can recognize them). I hope that if it comes down to this, that the mode can read at least the Miis you create.

That way we only lose the looks of wiereframe, but hey, there is always alt pallete. Little Mac can have one, why don't everybody else can't? :4pacman:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
I don't mind Mii fighters being the multi man guys I think it's a cool idea

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Ehhhh that's not too bad. Who wouldn't want to beat the hell out of a bunch of annoying miis??

And if not them, then what would Sakurai have come up with? Men/women made out of bubbles?? Bubble people??
Bubble people? This is smash bros, not Mario Party Island Tour. :laugh:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Can't wait to fight a my many Justin Biebers Miis in it.

Folt

Smash Ace
As someone who grew up with Fighting Polygons (Oh wow! These guys are variations of all the characters! Heck yeah!), thought the Wireframes to be the worst Multi-Man team (only 2 VARIATIONS!? Agh, this is boring...) and Alloys to be slightly better (there's 4 now at least...), it was either a new team (which will probably have about as many or less) or have the Polygon Team come back. They went for a new team, but blindsided me by having the Team be Fighting Mii Team.

I... actually love this! It's not Fighting Polygon Team, but they don't have to be Fighting Polygon Team either. Because Miis are actually playable characters (and are technically repping Smash itself), and can differentiate themselves fro one another by class, size, stats, and special moves, the potential of this team will at least rival the Fighting Polygon Team and that is bloody awesome!

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
I'd wholeheartedly agree; at first blush this seemed an odd choice, but now that I think about the potential with the three different movesets, customizable specials and differing weight/power/speed attributes, etc... I'm way more excited about Multi-Man Mode than I ever was before.

I never cared for the Wireframes much and certainly not the Alloys; with the moveset diversity, the Miis look to finally be a decent followup to the Fighting Polygons, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom