• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis in Brawl! Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky64

Smash Cadet
Notice in the Share update, on the 8th image, there is an icon for the Mii channel, and no icons for the photo channel, wii shop, etc.? This might be a hint that Miis are finally in Brawl!

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
ya know i thought about that- and as it is no official proof, it could be a "subliminal message, ohhh scarrry".

but i highly doubt it.

i was gonna post a thread about this but it doesnt have enough support for the "theory" to be true.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This is a great example of people making huge assumptions that don't make too much sense.:ohwell:

T-major

Smash Champion
Darkurai pwn'd this thread, and I will now close it... *ahem*...

DEDEDE JET HAMMER'D!!......

... it didn't work?... did I do something wrong?

PS. Mii playable in Brawl is a terrible idea...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Notice in the Share update, on the 8th image, there is an icon for the Mii channel, and no icons for the photo channel, wii shop, etc.? This might be a hint that Miis are finally in Brawl!
No its not. This is no hint at all. If Miis are in the game, they will have their own section, where Miis fight Miis, just like how they worked in Mario Party 8.

I dont personally want Miis in the game, but I dont doubt them being in, its just they WONT be in the actual game. Their own section, but not the actual game.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I would have to agree with you that Mii's being playable is terrible, but then I'd be mobbed by some angry Mii fans who somehow think having them playable is a kickass idea.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lol, you need to use the other Sora support sig thing. or both.

Notice, theres no Snake, or MG logo. Just thought i'd point it out.

One thing I'll point out, is that in the image, its scrolled down a bit. You cant see the mario logo either.

Plus, they might have put Sonic and Snake in a seperate part of this, being that btheyre third party, and would thus be behind Miis.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
didnt you already post this on the character discussion forums??
you need miis in the game for your profile (controller settings, online avatar) this does not prove at all that miis will be playable in the game. they dont even fit, no character at all, just queerish mannequins with a custom face. to think they will be playable in brawl makes me sick. it would ruin the game

Darkurai

Smash Master
Wait

Now that I think of it and actually look at that picture that I posted...
The Mii pictures seem to be...3D?

In most games the pictures are 2D.

So why...?

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
How is it that you officailly know for sure that miis are a bad idea have you used them in brawl yet? And you never know they can be fun.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Yea, and I'm sure barney can be fun too. You never know. I mean, he can be cool graphics-wise, and do alot of cool moves even though he is a purple dinosaur.

This is generally why I don't disagree with any character. It just gets into a bunch of complicated opinions that resolve nothing.

jgrant1100

Smash Apprentice
miis are the future of brawl!!!!!!!

mii's have a very high chance of being in brawl just for the fact they have been a concept that nintendo has had for years.Now since the have system in which they are popular I have no doubt what so ever there will be miis in brawl
mii's are retro-riffic

smash_kid

Smash Cadet
All that tells me is that you use they're face as an avatar.

Yeah, I'm with Dark Meta-Knight. Besides, I can't imagine Miis are actually going to be playable characters in this game. *headdesk* If they are, couldn't Sakurai have resorted to someone better...like Megaman?!

Regardless, this isn't a "hint" for anything. What would a Mii do, anyways, punch someone in the face? Wouldn't their moveset suck?

Kamaka

Smash Cadet
In SMG you can select a mii to be the avatar for your save game file. That doesn't mean you can actually PLAY with it.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
It does seem strange only the mii channel is there. Now you can't delete those other channels (photo, shop, etc...), so they either have a custome developer's wii, or they just moved all those channels to another page (which just seems like an odd thing to do). But the fact that only the mii channel is there is very interesting.

But then again this is all speculation. So maybe they're just used for those icons.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
mii's are retro-riffic
Right on! Crap, now I need to make space for Retro-riffic. I already got All Clocks to fit... Maybe a combination! Anyways, off topic. If you think Miis in Brawl would ruin it you are WRONG! They would not have customizable moves if that's what you are thinking. Why would they add in such a broken feature? As for the movest, Miis can do many things, tons of things. They can do sports, puzzles, wars, anything. I'm sure it'd be easy to come up with a unique moveset. If they were weak I'd still play as 'em every once in a while just because of a pretty awesome thing. Think of it. You will be in Brawl! And if your favorite character didn't make it you can make them in the Mii section. Sad about stafy? Make a head that looks identical. Want Ness? You've got it! I'm really hoping for Miis in Brawl.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
That makes absolute no sense at all.

You people seriously need to stop making speculation based on such small unimportant things.

gamer8

Smash Lord

He's starting up the game idiot.

Stop spamming the board with these idiotic topics and get the hell off.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Right on! Crap, now I need to make space for Retro-riffic. I already got All Clocks to fit... Maybe a combination! Anyways, off topic. If you think Miis in Brawl would ruin it you are WRONG! They would not have customizable moves if that's what you are thinking. Why would they add in such a broken feature? As for the movest, Miis can do many things, tons of things. They can do sports, puzzles, wars, anything. I'm sure it'd be easy to come up with a unique moveset. If they were weak I'd still play as 'em every once in a while just because of a pretty awesome thing. Think of it. You will be in Brawl! And if your favorite character didn't make it you can make them in the Mii section. Sad about stafy? Make a head that looks identical. Want Ness? You've got it! I'm really hoping for Miis in Brawl.
It's not broken if they're careful about it. Personalization is a major reoccurring theme of this game: Special Brawl, custom controls, Stage Builder & Item Switch. Customizing how the character plays is pretty much the final step in all out match personalization.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Kill me please ("love to, gayruda!") .........quiet you.

While it neither confirms or denies the existence of Miis as playable (that'd be cool, you could play as practically anyone), you might want to look at the picture of the avatars. The characters have blue backgrounds, the Miis don't. Like I said, probably doesn't mean a thing, but you should probably consider that.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I can imagine choosing which Mii you've created for one slot, and a moveset is already set or you can make very slight alterations. IF THIS HAPPENS, the game will have even MORE lasting appeal, and we can have, say, CHUCK THE **** NORRIS VS SOLID ****ING SNAKE. jaja u tink abowt dat

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Mii's are very important, almost the foundation of Wii party games.
I don't see why not.

There are many possibilities for a moveset and everything.

The reason being is that the simplicity of the character would make it totally bizarre.
But heck, look at G&W...

Garuda

Smash Ace
Well yeah, give him/her a baseball bat, golf club, tennis racket, maybe even a bowling ball, some punches and kicks, and I've got an interesting idea for a Final Smash: Mii Parade, but here's the thing - it's determined by how many Miis are available on your Wii which join the Mii Parade. The more Miis there are, the more Miis that will run all the way across the entire stage, the more damage and mass done.

I don't see the chances of Mii being high, but DANG it would be cool, it would be better than create-a-fighter, which would be too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom