• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis in Brawl! Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkurai

Smash Master
You know what they should do?
Include Miis as clones of every character in the game.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Well, they are still unlikley and theres no proof IT could work, because Mario Party 8 Included Mii's but still I don't think so...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
More like casual rep. Miis would just cheapen the whole experience of Brawl down to a Mario Party or Sonic and Mario at the Omlypics level.

Save the Miis for the minigame compilations and leave them out of the real games.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
Miis playable in Brawl is a horrible idea. I don't want to see a little cartoony character running around. I want to see some Nintendo representatives!
The same can be said about some characters already in Melee and Brawl. Note, Game & Watch acts cartoony. So does Wario in Brawl.

fos

Smash Cadet
if i'm not wrong.. there was an update telling there was mii channel and wii menu music.. that's a little hope for the miis:cool:

lol.. just imagine the moveset
neutral B.. as serve (tennis)
up B - nice shot (golf)
down B- elite ball (bowling)
side B.- 2B hit (baseball)
FS- fists of fury (box)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No man thats just an icon. Honestly, Mii's? They couldn't ever take place in the storyline and it would just be like random. And with Brawl being as serious as it is, there isnt any room for stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom