• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yaaay we can finally use Chakram :D

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Hi guys, our character is apparently broken now. Our waiting is finally over!

Oh wait, no one can use anything but 1-1-1-1 *proceeds to jump off a cliff*
Don't know if I like this. I mean it gives Chakram an use but it turns Chakram into Infinite Gimmick. No one likes Fox's Jab Lock, Pikachu's Infinite, and Sheik. I need you guys to test how to break out of it.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'm just going to say unless it actually works in an actual match and spikes swordfighter's use to abnormal levels, don't worry about it. It only works to a certain percent on certain characters with a certain mii size, it ain't that busted.

Like @ Darklink401 Darklink401 said in another thread, it just gives sword a combo tool.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I'm just going to say unless it actually works in an actual match and spikes swordfighter's use to abnormal levels, don't worry about it. It only works to a certain percent on certain characters with a certain mii size, it ain't that busted.

Like @ Darklink401 Darklink401 said in another thread, it just gives sword a combo tool.
Well the actual chakram combos work on any mii size, such as chakram to upsmash, fsmash, etc, and it DOES work at any %, with any character (supposedly)

The thing with the 'infinite' is that they're still in hitstun while sliding, but the following chakrams hit them while sliding. However at a high %, they slide too far.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I just wanna leave this here too <3

Now if we can actually use anything but 1-1-1-1 we gots ourselves a nice tool

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Poor DK lmao, he gets wrecked by this.

Im getting more and more used to using chakram.

Tho i think the secret to using it effectively is being able to do a reverse soft throw.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
A Chakram infinite isn't good at all. It's one of the worst things that can happen, in my opinion, since the character will just rely wholly on that move. What SDI multiplier does the slow version of the Chakram have, anyways?

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
"hey imma infinite the dong"
*gets dongnadoed*
"cries"
Super Armor starts at frame 15. You will be fine. Just bring Counter if caught in the Hurricane.

A Chakram infinite isn't good at all. It's one of the worsst things that can happen, in my opinion, since the character will just rely wholly on that move. What SDI multiplier does the slow version of the Chakram have, anyways?
Why am I not surprised to see you here? Anyways... we don't know. None, and I mean NONE (The google docs, pastebin and our forum), of the frame data mention Chakram SDI multiplier. If you find it, please let us know.
http://smashboards.com/threads/mii-swordfighter-moveset-data-v1-1-0-wip.409590/#post-19701415

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Is it weird that I'm feeling a sort of sadistic glee from the chakram infinite?

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
MLG montage w/ chakram

"Hey sanic, I herd u liek rangs"

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Is it weird that I'm feeling a sort of sadistic glee from the chakram infinite?
Swordfighter deserves something this awesome after all the **** he's been through xD

One very important aspect is to NOT overly rely on chakram tho, only use it for reads and such, as it IS punishable.

Balgorxz

Smash Journeyman
I for one ask everyone here to try big fat Black Knight and use chakram into fsmash and killing at 70, nothing more satisfying lol.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
who knew all it took to liven this place up was for Swordfinite to get an infinite lol

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I for one ask everyone here to try big fat Black Knight and use chakram into fsmash and killing at 70, nothing more satisfying lol.
Regular size mii chakram into fsmash kills ganon at 69%

Last edited:

Balgorxz

Smash Journeyman
who knew all it took to liven this place up was for Swordfinite to get an infinite lol
the infinite is situational, chakram as a standalone is really good now, they are probably going to patch it anyways.
Regular size mii chakram into fsmash kills ganon at 69%
the extra range tho, if you **** up the spacing of the chakram is still true combo

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Man being the local Swordfighter main in two different and pupular threads made me very busy now that everyone is interested in Swordfighter because Chakram + Chrom/Lloyd/Black Knight
the infinite is situational, chakram as a standalone is really good now, they are probably going to patch it anyways.

the extra range tho, if you **** up the spacing of the chakram is still true combo
Tall Swordfighter F-smash be like:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
too bad Blade Flurry's consistency buff got overshadowed by chakram, lmao.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
So, I logged in to Squidboards this morning and got over 400 alerts mostly due to a tidal wave of spam threads. At that time I was out so I couldn't do anything about it. People were reporting left and right about it.

Fortunately, the guy who mods the General Discussion sub-thread was there when I was gone. In the end we upgraded two mods to Super Mod status or GM.

1122Small Brawler I think.
How have I've never heard of this before. Thanks for answering.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
If you use chakram with a shaq mii, it should be referred to as shaqram

D

Deleted member 189823

Reaaaaallly tempted to main the Black Knight. I love FE and the Tellius saga, specifically.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Reaaaaallly tempted to main the Black Knight. I love FE and the Tellius saga, specifically.
You should at least play more of the black knight Swordfighter's pretty fun to play as

D

Deleted member 189823

I never ever used a Mii...never found them interesting. Of course, I'm going to be maining The Black Knight!

It's also so cheap for 3DS, I'm buying that. =)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I never ever used a Mii...never found them interesting. Of course, I'm going to be maining The Black Knight!

It's also so cheap for 3DS, I'm buying that. =)
word of Warning: Swordfighter is a far more nimble fighter in Smash 4 than the Black Knight is in Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

D

Deleted member 189823

What do you mean? Despite the animation in the games, he's actually pretty fast (stat-wise, at least). IIRC, he was also pretty fast story-wise apparently...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What do you mean? Despite the animation in the games, he's actually pretty fast (stat-wise, at least). IIRC, he was also pretty fast story-wise apparently...
he walks like a slow badass and draws the Alondrite slowly too (ofcourse in game he is a speeding meteor of unholy destruction) Swordfighter is quicker in his movement but really it really doesn't matter much

D

Deleted member 189823

So, liek, FML. I'm 17 cents away from being able to buy BK. Yes, it's ridiculously cheap, but I'm not exactly in the situation to be asking my mother to buy me stuff online.

Anyway, I tried out the Swordfighter on 3DS. He feels...sluggish. Everything from running, to aerial mobility to N-Air (expected it to be autocancelable). Seems like I can work him, though. I like his Jab, his tilts (D-Tilt is super good, U-Tilt can use a tiny bit of range...maybe speed), F-Tilt seems more of a killer and his aerials are sort of weird, but you can get some nice stuff out of it (D-Throw U-Air that does 15%...really quick non fast-fall D-Air, F-Air that autocancels and may combo if fast-falled)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
So, liek, FML. I'm 17 cents away from being able to buy BK. Yes, it's ridiculously cheap, but I'm not exactly in the situation to be asking my mother to buy me stuff online.

Anyway, I tried out the Swordfighter on 3DS. He feels...sluggish. Everything from running, to aerial mobility to N-Air (expected it to be autocancelable). Seems like I can work him, though. I like his Jab, his tilts (D-Tilt is super good, U-Tilt can use a tiny bit of range...maybe speed), F-Tilt seems more of a killer and his aerials are sort of weird, but you can get some nice stuff out of it (D-Throw U-Air that does 15%...really quick non fast-fall D-Air, F-Air that autocancels and may combo if fast-falled)
Just remember that dthrow upair is your lord and savior

And that dair is pure jank.

Also dthrow upair should do 20%.

And yes, 2 hits of ff fair can combo into upsmash at kill %s

FF nair > dtilt > grab > dthrow > upair is a nice combo string at very low %s

Top Bottom