• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter Outfit Discussion

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
As Far as DLC Mii Fighter Costumes for the 2nd Fighter's Pass; we have:

I. Round 6 of Mii Fighter costumes(included with Min-Min)
A. Ninjara Mii Brawler]
B. Heihachi Mii Brawler
C. Callie Mii Brawler
D. Marie Mii Gunner
E. Vault Boy Mii Gunner

II. Round 7 of Mii Fighter Costumes(Included with Steve/Alex/Zombie/Enderman)
A. Creeper Mii Brawler
B. Pig Mii Brawler
C. DIAMOND ARMOR Mii Swordsfighter
D. Gil Armor Mii Swordsfighter
E. Bomberman Mii brawler
F. Travis Touchdown Mii Swordsfighter

III. Round 8 Of Mii Fighter Costumes(Comes with Sephiroth)
A. Barrett Mii Gunner
B. Tifa Mii Brawler
C. Aerith Mii Swordsfighter
D. Chocobo Hat
E. Geno Mii Gunner

So What Mii Fighter Outfits could Be included in the recently Revealed(as of 2/24/2021) Challenger Pack with Mythra & Pyra:

Here's my Ideas:
They Could Include a Mii Swordfighter Outfit based off of Zeke von Genbu; OR A Morag Mii Swordfighter Outfit(Or at the VERY least; Morag's Hat); or They could add Outfits from Previous Xenoblade Games; Like Mecha-Fiora's Armor as a Mii Swordfighter Costume; or maybe even some outfits that AREN'T Xenoblade-related at all;

There's So Much Potential for Mii Fighter Costumes in the Remaining Challenger Packs in the 2nd Fighter's Pass; We'll just have to wait and see till the end; But Until every single one has been revealed by the release of Challenger Pack #11; All We can REALLY Do Is Speculate what Mii Fighter Costumes will be included for each remaining challenger pack. . .

Lemme know your eyes in the comments below

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
As far as deluxe ones, I am highly hoping for sackboy to get the deluxe treatment. Somewhat recently, the official Little Big Planet twitter account followed the sackboy for smash account, which only makes his chances more likely. I know Sony is notoriously stingy with they're IPs, but I can totally see a mii costume as a possibility, perhaps along side Crash since he is also a a popular Sony IP.

Considering Bomberman got a deluxe outfit, I will be shocked if we don't see one for Shovel Knight. It just makes way too much sense.

I also really want A Freddy Fazzbear Deluxe mii, because tell me that wouldn't be hilarious.

It's also highly likely that the Lloyd and Monster Hunter outfits from Wii U/3DS will return. If the latter isn't confined within the next presentation, that would be very suspicious to say the least.

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
Here's my predictions.
A Xenoblade 2 character
Fei Fong Wong
KOS-MOS
Lloyd
I Could only see them including one of two XC2 Characters as Mii Fighter Costumes(since Nia's Wig & Costume are ALREADY in the game, as well as Rex's Wig & Salvager Outfit as a DLC Bonus); Either Morag(Especially with that Hat) Or Zeke

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice
Considering Bomberman got a deluxe outfit, I will be shocked if we don't see one for Shovel Knight. It just makes way too much sense.

I also really want A Freddy Fazzbear Deluxe mii, because tell me that wouldn't be hilarious.
I've been waiting FOREVER to see a deluxe Shovel Knight costume. It would be very generous to see Sakurai make more Assist Trophies as deluxe mii costumes similar to Bomberman (characters with the closest height to the Mii Fighters). Shadow could work as a Gunner or a Brawler, Dillon as a Brawler, Krystal as a Swordfighter or a Gunner (Krystal's height and head size scaled to look like her SF Command design, which would match Fox's already Command inspired design), and of course Shovel Knight as a Swordfighter.

I know the FNAF World animatronic designs would be perfect for Mii costumes.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Current Mii Predictions:
Lora (Brawler)
Lloyd (Swordfighter)
Both Monster Hunter Costumes (Swordfighter)
Shovel Knight (Deluxe Swordfighter, with Music Track because Indie)

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
I'm really hoping for Mòrag Swordfighter, but these would also be cool:

Poppi Brawler
Jin Swordfighter
Zeke Swordfighter
Ardainian Gunner
Praetor Hat

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i hope for these Characters + Costumes
P+M
Elma (people want her so here)
Xenoblade Villan (i dont know which one would fit best)
Porky (brawler and Gunner)
Pokemon Sinnoh Trainer (Brawler)
DX The Human (Brawler Tuff Glove, Sword knife and Gunner Empty Gun)
Eggman (Gunner)

Bandana Waddle Dee
Dark Matter (sword)
Adeline (sword paintbrush)
Magolor (Gunner)
Dark matter Hat
DX Madotsuki (Knife Sword)

Vaati
Goron (brawler and sword hammer)
Zoras (brawler and Sword Boomerang)
Midna (brawler)
Moblin La (brawler, Sword Spear, Gunner Crossbow)
Octorock Hat
Dx Gb Link (sword)
Dx Crash (brawler)

Impa (echo or shiek Costume)

Top Bottom