• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Phone Numbers

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You have to give us an area code for it to work, unless you're being contacted by someone nearby <_<.

EDIT: I don't know if you're joking or not, now that I read the post below me. For the record, I was joking.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
(847)331-3315

AC I tried yours with tons of different area codes, but everyone thought it was a prank call when it really was just a wrong number, so you're really gonna have to do what sheepyman says and post that area code quick.

Nope

Smash Lord
Number

AIM: MHoltz0506
Nope- 937-925-2608
hit me up anytime

Urbana, OH
Also Portsmouth, OH (College)

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm always up for getting prank calls, especially since I'm rarely home.
So yea, my mom'll probably answer. Have fun.

Aim: Faceless Sex (My real name is Matt. I don't go by it tho. Ask for Mullet. Yeah, I know it's a weird nickname.)
Home: 219-937-0588
Cell: Don't have one
Area: Hammond, IN

If I am miraculously home, then I'll be up for some Smash. You're better off just IMing me though if you have the chance, since I'm always here at my friends house, online of course.

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
Why would anyone want to post there number up here to get pranked unless they stay home all day and have nothing to do.
Hah, if you're talking about me, I just mentioned it, since it'll be funny to hear from my mom on how she was pranked. The main purpose of the post was to find people nearby to Smash with.

neko

Smash Apprentice
you should prob put ash by neko.... more people prob know me by that name

eno

Smash Rookie
waukegan/north chicago(naval base) (249) 610-9049 eno/jeremy

i use to play smash on the west coast the last tournament i played was oc2... im looking to start smashing again

Top Bottom